Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greenfield Manual Credits

Default Greenfield Manual Credits

Good news from Greenfield! I just got in a batch of some manual credits for some of you who reported problems through our Sunshine Rewards link. They are not able to credit us for all of them, but it is at least a few. Plus, they are very angry about that Over The Counter medicine survey that was trying to get people to sign up for a panel and have pulled the survey to investigate it.

I am very pleased that they were so responsive to us today. I know that they don't get it right on every single survey, but statistically, we do get our credits most of the time when we finish the surveys. If we have even 5 complaints every single day, that is still less than 2% of our survey completions. And this extra little batch of manual credit I am about to put through will make up for some of those. Add that to the Second Chance Sweepstakes and the iPod Shuffle contest and hopefully you have plenty of reasons to take surveys through SR!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I'll say! I just came to check over here why all of a sudden my account jumped and saw 2 manual credits! That's 3 (including the 2nd chance credit the other day) survey credit's this week. WOOT!!!!!
    It has to be those movie survey's, can't figure out why they just can't get them routed to the right congrats page! IT would save us all some headaches.

I agree I'm glad to hear they are taking a serious look at the OTC survey, it makes me happy to see they have integrety about these things and try to resolve them.

Thanks again Tricia for all you do!!!!!!

PS Meant to ask the other day, can we get a survey count for March going?
    Last edited by askomsky; 03-18-2009 at 04:16 PM. Reason: spelling
    Sunshine Rewards

I just saw that credit in my account. That's very cool, and it is a good incentive to report problem surveys even if they don't always give us credit.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I got one Thank you to GF, it is so reassuring to know that they actually listen to us.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I just saw that credit in my account. That's very cool, and it is a good incentive to report problem surveys even if they don't always give us credit.
    I agree, it's VERY important to report them (although I do forget sometimes myself)
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Yay! I try always to file a report when I have problems with a survey and have filed a number of them in the past couple of weeks. I just got credit for 4 of them! It makes me feel a lot better about the time I spend on surveys.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Ooooh - what a lovely surprise!!!! Sometimes the squeaky wheel does get the oil, eh?

Sunshine Rewards

It was such a nice surprise to see that extra credit! I am so impressed with Greenfield for doing that!

I should probably also add that some of the surveys that were reported for not crediting will be credited shortly. They will be a load of manual credits that still has to come from the survey givers. These include the ones where you hit a generic white page at the end instead of being returned to SR. So be looking for those in the coming weeks.

It was easiest to get credits where the members 1) gave the URL of the last page they could get to in the study, even if it meant using the back button, and 2) gave a good description of the problem.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I'm very happy Greenfield is willing to make it right for survey takers!