Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greenfield Manual Credits

I am thrilled that Greenfield is listening. I got credit for 3 surveys that I reported in the last month. It was not from this week, because I was feeling like it wasn't worth my time to report. I am so glad to see it is not wasted time!

Surveys are how I earn most of my money on SR. I have been able to get credit for a survey everyday this month. Greenfield is back on my good side!!

Thanks Tricia for working so hard with Greenfield and sharing the rewards with us!
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oh I got one too! Thanks GF and SR!
    Sunshine Rewards

I feel like an idiot...I've been around how long now..., and for some reason never even thought to report probems with my surveys...or maybe I just didn't know how to. Thanks to the other thread on the issue that was started the other day and Janet's coaching, I now know what to do when this happens.

Is this information readily available in a sticky, or anywhere else that is easy to find and understand? I know it probably is, and I just missed it along the way somehow...

I feel like a dope!

Glad people are getting credits showing up!
    Sunshine Rewards

I got one too!

I am glad to know that GF is listening when we report a problem. Thanks GF and SR!
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I got one! Thanks! Glad to hear they are doing their part to fix the issues. That will make it soooo much nicer to take surveys.

Oh Happy Day in SR Land!

I sure wish you could report SM errors too - I just got burnt on an SM survey about movies that went to the dreaded white screen.
    Last edited by fourfoxesinpa; 03-18-2009 at 06:07 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Next time I'll know to report it when something like this happens. I just thought it was one of those things and that there wasn't anything I could do about it.

all i want to say is . it was nice to see my account jump with the extra survey credits. i have always reported my problems to gf whenever i get the white generic thank you page or when i don't get re-routed back to sr but i never knew that they would actually credit. it's nice to know that gf does listen to our problems and concerns and is doing the right thing for us. what is also very nice is the way the sr staff goes to bat for all us that do surveys to try and get us the credit we deserve (going above and beyond) and for that i also want to say .
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl