Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gap, shoebuy, and disneyshopping...when can I clear cookies?

Default gap, shoebuy, and disneyshopping...when can I clear cookies?

I swear I've searched, because I've seen these questions (and might have asked one myself!) in the past.

I did some shoebuy and disneyshopping, er, shopping on the 15th. I don't KNOW if disneyshopping will show up, because I used a gift card, but I'm fairly sure the shoebuy will, because I've gotten SR credit in the past when using a gift card. Then I shopped on gap.com using "real" money on the 16th, and then I did more shopping with a gift card on disneyshopping.com on the 17th.

When can I reasonably expect that any sites that are going to link up my shopping with SR will have done so, so I can clear cookies?

I feel that shoebuy probably "has" me in their system, if they are going to give credit. But I've never shopped with disneyshopping or gap.com before, so I don't know.

I really really NEED to clear cookies soon so I can start fresh with offers. But I don't want to mess anything up!

Does anyone else ever feel like their computers are heavier when it's been days since cookies were cleared and cache was emptied?

Thanks for anyone's knowledge, experience, or ideas!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Well I'm probably not the best one to be answering but I clear after 6 or so hours of doing the shopping. I think since you ordered on the 15th and its now the 18th you should be ok to clear.
    Sunshine Rewards

6 hours! That's good to know. Obviously I have been waiting too long!

And I don't remember reading any posts by you about missing shopping credits, so that's good.

Are you having a better day? Last few days of posts I've seen you've seemed down.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Well I think you are suppose to wait a day or two but I'm impatient and have to clear cookies right away. I have only had 2 trouble tickets for shopping - 1 for the container store and Tricia said it was new at the time and not tracking on their side properly and 1 for bare necessities and I'm not sure what happened there.

I'm starting to feel better. Just caught something at work from people who don't understand that when they are sick they will spread germs to others. I hate people who won't take a sick day. I always catch their germs. Thank god I am not a teacher. I'd never be able to work.
    Sunshine Rewards

Ooh I hate it when people don't stay home!

DH's work used to have a really relaxed sick time policy; everyone is on salary so you'd think they could just be cool with it. But as always happens, there's going to be a couple jerks who take advantage, so this year they gave a certain number of sick days.

With the good people used to staying home when sick, but a limited number of days you can do that...it's made it really hard!

DH rarely gets sick, but it brings it home to me and DS. And it's always traced back to one of his co-workers.

About school...a friend of mine has a daughter that I used to visit all the time. But then she started preschool, and once that happened, EVERY time I visited I would get sick! Certainly made our visits less enjoyable.
    Sunshine Rewards

I think it is so inconsiderate. We always get kids at school that are sick and their parents send them to school because they themselves dont want to take a sick day. Then the whole school is sick.

Hope you feel better MnC

Squeal!

Two disneyshoppings went on credit hold just now, yay! Those were ordered on the 17th and 13th. Interestingly, they were made with GCs.

And a funny non-credit-credit...used that free shipping offer with Beauty.com, along with a $5 credit in my account for doing a survey given by drugstore.com...the order was ZERO, and I got a ZERO credit credit. It's on credit hold until the 20th, LOL.

Now I've got a gap.com order (no GC) and a shoebuy order (GC), from the 16th and 15th!

Of course, none of this is getting rid of my ridiculous, superstitious, and paranoid feelings about clearing cookies. Seems I get worse with each shopping experience here.

No one else pay attention to that, it's silly of me and makes no sense.
    Sunshine Rewards

OK, Tricia's working hard right now.

Thank goodness, I can finally feel OK about clearing out my computer.

I just know it's going to feel lighter after I do it.

There's something wrong with me this week....

Must be that TWENTY year high school reunion coming up. With Disneyland a week later. Yeah, that's it...
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Squeal!

Two disneyshoppings went on credit hold just now, yay! Those were ordered on the 17th and 13th. Interestingly, they were made with GCs.

And a funny non-credit-credit...used that free shipping offer with Beauty.com, along with a $5 credit in my account for doing a survey given by drugstore.com...the order was ZERO, and I got a ZERO credit credit. It's on credit hold until the 20th, LOL.

Now I've got a gap.com order (no GC) and a shoebuy order (GC), from the 16th and 15th!

Of course, none of this is getting rid of my ridiculous, superstitious, and paranoid feelings about clearing cookies. Seems I get worse with each shopping experience here.

No one else pay attention to that, it's silly of me and makes no sense.
    I just uploaded gap and shoebuy. Any luck?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

In the time since you did that, before you posted, I've been spreading towards you.

You work so hard! And I'm so impatient! It's pathetic of me, really, and I'm sorry.

Sunshine Rewards