Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: gap, shoebuy, and disneyshopping...when can I clear cookies?

Don't feel badly at all!! It's totally my fault for not pulling these numbers every day. It's one of those things where the more you procrastinate, the harder that it is when you make yourself do it because there is more to do. LOL!

SG and I spent a good deal of time this weekend talking about a HUGE overhaul of the way that we track shopping to try to make it update daily. It may take us a month or so to perfect it. But if we can get it to work right, we might be able to have the shopping update not quite automatically, but at least with less effort than it takes right now. It's pretty much me manually pulling every single transaction right now, running a macro on the spreadsheet, verifying the payouts for EVERY shopping purchase, then uploading the data to our server and running another script on it. YUCK!! I'd love to have a better system in place before the real holiday shopping starts.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Don't feel badly at all!! It's totally my fault for not pulling these numbers every day. It's one of those things where the more you procrastinate, the harder that it is when you make yourself do it because there is more to do. LOL!

SG and I spent a good deal of time this weekend talking about a HUGE overhaul of the way that we track shopping to try to make it update daily. It may take us a month or so to perfect it. But if we can get it to work right, we might be able to have the shopping update not quite automatically, but at least with less effort than it takes right now. It's pretty much me manually pulling every single transaction right now, running a macro on the spreadsheet, verifying the payouts for EVERY shopping purchase, then uploading the data to our server and running another script on it. YUCK!! I'd love to have a better system in place before the real holiday shopping starts.

Well i just wanted to say thanks, i just noticed my disneyshopping credits posted on holds, had to scroll a few pages back to the date ordred to see it but it was there.

Good news about the planned upgrade, I hope it works well, I can see that this system would be a huge savings of time and effort on your part as we go crazy this hoilday season earning SR credits
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

That sounds even worse than I imagined.

This might make no sense, but if there's anything I can do to help, just let me know. Any user-interface things, or whatever, I'm here pretty much 24/7 (the computer is in the living room, it's a small apartment, so if I'm here, I'm online), and I like helping sites be even better.
    Sunshine Rewards