Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronado Springs

Default Coronado Springs

I'm leaving for CSR tomorrow.... However, I don't eat much for bfast, and noticed the Pepper Market is a little more expensive than food courts at the other resorts. I'd like to take some breakfast foods from home but don't know if they have a microwave/toaster area like the other food courts do. Anyone know?
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by schaery View Post
    I'm leaving for CSR tomorrow.... However, I don't eat much for bfast, and noticed the Pepper Market is a little more expensive than food courts at the other resorts. I'd like to take some breakfast foods from home but don't know if they have a microwave/toaster area like the other food courts do. Anyone know?
    I don't have the faintest clue! I just wanted to say I'm jealous and HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you. The weather forecast looks absolutely perfect. I'm excited, too, except will be pushing my mom in a wheelchair for a few days so I think I'll be feeling old when I get back. Plus, it's a 9 hour drive, and she never met a rest stop she didn't like. I'm sorta like a horse going to a barn when I start heading for Disney.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Thank you. The weather forecast looks absolutely perfect. I'm excited, too, except will be pushing my mom in a wheelchair for a few days so I think I'll be feeling old when I get back. Plus, it's a 9 hour drive, and she never met a rest stop she didn't like. I'm sorta like a horse going to a barn when I start heading for Disney.

Well at least you have a good sense of humor about it all! She sounds like my kids and the rest stops I'm like you, one track mind just get where i'm going and fast. None the less, have a great time!
    Sunshine Rewards

Sorry I can't remember - I was there in 2002. I do remember liking the food court, though - so much to choose from. But, I did find this link which shows that a microwave is available - hope it's accurate.

http://www.mouseplanet.com/dtp/wdwgu...ations/CSR.htm

We were in Cabana 9B and it was a fabulous location, fwiw.

Have a great trip!
    Sunshine Rewards

Not sure, but I know PORS and Pofq does, so I would think all the mod hotels would.

I'm jealous too, our next trip's not until June. If you've got a 9 hr drive from South AL, you can't be too far from me. You wanna stop by and pick us up in Destin on the way??
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Love2Shop View Post
    I'm jealous too, our next trip's not until June. If you've got a 9 hr drive from South AL, you can't be too far from me. You wanna stop by and pick us up in Destin on the way??
    I'm coming from Mobile, and I'm sure if there's a rest area around Destin we'll be stopping there. But, ya know, there actually is a really neat rest area just before Tallahassee that goes way back off the road, and kinda like down a little mountainside. Was really surprised to see that. Didn't know there was any land like that in FL.

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Sorry I can't remember - I was there in 2002. I do remember liking the food court, though - so much to choose from. But, I did find this link which shows that a microwave is available - hope it's accurate.

http://www.mouseplanet.com/dtp/wdwgu...ations/CSR.htm

We were in Cabana 9B and it was a fabulous location, fwiw.

Have a great trip!
    Thanks for the info. Actually, looking at the list on this site, it looks like there's a micro in the room, as it said "micro - yes, refrigerator - no, in-room safe - yes". That would be good.

I'm anxious to see CSR. DD is letting me take her new SuperZoom DigiCam so I'm looking forward to taking lots of neat pics.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

We stayed at CSR last December but I can't remember if they had microwaves in the food court area. I believe that they do - over by the pastry area. If you go to the DIS board and ask BUZZ2001 - he should be able to answer your question. Also, CSR is in the process of refurb - I guess the beds are all queens now instead of full.

Here is the link http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2107175
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards