Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Coronado Springs

Quote Originally Posted by schaery View Post
    Umm, yes, had a great time at the Luau. Took lots of pics to show my DD what kind of SonIL I'm expecting of her someday.
    I bet I have a lot of those same pictures.... and a really nice video too!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by jakeandsophiesmom View Post
    Oh and I'm jealous that you are in Destin!! My youngest BIL got married in Destin a few yrs ago. We had the time of our lives! Stayed at the AF Base at Ft Walton. Wedding was at a gazebo by a lake with the beach across the street, absoultely beautiful! We've been wanting to get back ever since!
    Not to hijack but you should look into a timeshare in Destin. My parent's place is pretty cheap online and they have an actual deed for it.

Now back to the discussion at hand.

Sounds like you had a great time and I've never been to the luau. I guess I should put that on the list of places to eat next trip. Please post photos of this ideal future SIL.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    I bet I have a lot of those same pictures.... and a really nice video too!!
    Maybe the guy with the long hair? Mmmmm... (Or wannabe girls as my dad calls them).

Got the pics loaded but have to doctor them up a bit in Picasa so I'll get them here sometime today.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

(Maybe thong undies too but I didn't look).

Quote Originally Posted by jakeandsophiesmom View Post
    OOohhhh, we need to see what kind of SonIL you're expecting too!!

My kids are asking my why I'm laughing..... Now I really need to see the pictures.

Sounds like a great trip and a pretty good time was had......
    Sunshine Rewards

OMG, you silly women act like you've never seen half-naked Polynesian men before. But, get this....I just showed DD and she said "eeewwww". All my hopes have been dashed. Oh well, I'll just keep the pictures in my wallet. One more step to get the pics here.....gotta load them to a photo site, then figure out how to get them on this site. Suggestions will be helpful as I can never remember how to do this.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Yeah, it was nice and the weather perfect. It was the basic Disney wedding package. Limo picked us up at CSR then took us to the Boardwalk where they got married at "Seabreeze Point". Package included flowers, violinist (playing Disney music, of course), and photographer/album/pictures. Also included a yummy 2 tier cake which was 4 layers of chocolate with strawberry mousse between the layers covered with white fondante (I think that's what it was - very smoothe but rubbery) and silver mickeys and a mickey/minnie cake topper. They also received Mickey and Minnie watches. It was a "Tommy Bahama" wedding (whatever) so females in wedding party had on tropical print sundresses and guys had on tropical print casual shirts, and all had on thong sandals. (Maybe thong undies too but I didn't look).
    Ohhhh a Boardwalk wedding...I was SUPPOSED to get married there but it was thundering and a threat of rain. Hope it was beautiful!
    Sunshine Rewards

Sorry for the picture delay. Had to take my mom to hospital, (3rd time this year), and found out on the way there that my grandfather had passed away. On my way back to hospital again but will get pics up soon. Once I load them onto a sharing site, what code do I use to get them to SR site. I can never remember that.

I'll put up pics of the Boardwalk wedding too. It was simple but nice. Perfect weather but windy. Champagne glasses were blowing off the tables, and breaking, of course.

Sorry for the picture delay. Had to take my mom to hospital, (3rd time this year), and found out on the way there that my grandfather had passed away. On my way back to hospital again but will get pics up soon. Once I load them onto a sharing site, what code do I use to get them to SR site. I can never remember that.

I'll put up pics of the Boardwalk wedding too. It was simple but nice. Perfect weather but windy. Champagne glasses were blowing off the tables, and breaking, of course.
    I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I am so sorry for your loss. I'll keep your family in my thoughts.

As for the picture you need to copy the image url. If you copy it from photo bucket with the "http\\" in the front you can just paste it in here. OR you can select that little yellow icon at the top that looks like a mountain. When that box appears, remove the http in it and paste in your url.
    Sunshine Rewards

Here are a few really big pictures. Of course, the men show up better that way. The 1st 2 are at the wedding. Had 2 more wedding pictures but don't know why they won't show up. Maybe too many big pictures.

_filtered.jpg[/IMG]

_filtered.jpg[/IMG]

IMG]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd240/schaery/IMG_0547_filtered.jpg[/IMG]