Thread: Yet another shopping credit question from a n00b

Default Yet another shopping credit question from a n00b

I scoured the forums looking for an answer but did not find exactly what I was looking for so I hope this is okay!

I shopped for the first time through Sunshine Rewards on 3/18 and got the shipping confirmation email today (3/20.) I very carefully followed the advice in the sticky (clearing cookies, deciding what I wanted before going to the site, etc.) to make sure I would get the credit.

I do not see the credit pending anywhere. In reading the forums, it seems that shopping credits at least appear as pending very quickly.

Should I be concerned about this or should I wait longer? I'm not sure if I can mention the merchant under the forum rules.

Thanks for being patient as I learn the ropes!
    Last edited by AuroraBorealis; 03-20-2009 at 11:18 PM.

Sometimes shopping credits can take a few days to appear as pending. I have had some take up to 10 days. If you don't see it show up as pending after 10 days (so that would be March 28th), you can file a TT. You find the link in the drop down menu in the Member Zone section of the SR toolbar. I have gotten a few credits pending by filing a TT. Also, make sure to keep your original confirmation e-mail that you got after placing the order, since you will need this for filing the TT. HTH

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

OP is right and for a little more info some are manually and won't "pend" until SR - Tricia or Angie pull them. Also the automatic posting was just recently when SG put the program into place to auto post the "pending" credits.

Some merchants are faster then others. Shoebuy,. shoe.com, ebay to name a few are lightening fast. Others will take a few days it really depends on the merchant. For an order on 3/18 I wouldn't start worrying about it until Monday. In the "old" days most shopping credits were pulled and posted/pending on Sunday afternoon or evenings.

Again save your emails and if after 10 days you don't see a pending credit open a TT. Easiest way to check to see if I have anything pending is the Current Earnings page then look at "Pending Payments (includes sales and offers):" I have so many pages to page through that I look here first if there's a $ amounth there then I page back to find which credit has posted.

HTH!
    April
    Sunshine Rewards