Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shopping credit

Default Shopping credit

I know there is a credit hold of 21 days if you are not a SM. I ordered through the SR link from 3 places this week. The credit is pending for 1 of these 3. I have received the pkgs. from 2 places and I'm sure my shoebuy order is on the way. I do not have any credits pending for shoebuy or Oriental Trading. Do I file a TT now, or how long do I wait? TIA for any help!

Talking

go me

Shoebuy is taking its sweet time with me in pending, too. Different from last time where it showed up within 2 days of ordering!

Other threads have mentioned that shoebuy can vary.

I don't know about OTC...

But I think that most of the time people wait 7 days post order.

However come morning, it's possible you'll get a better answer, or, as I hope for myself, you'll see some credits show up in your pending subtotal.
    Sunshine Rewards

butting in... same topic, different store.

I ordered some things from Baby Universe a week ago or so and still haven't received a pending. Is this normal?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Most shopping credits are manual uploads tricia has to get from the shopping site. Most of the time she will get a large batch at the beginning of each week that includes the prior week's credits. Sometimes though there are sites that only give her credits every 2 weeks or once a month worst case. I'd give it 7-10 business days then put a question in the shopping section about the site and Tricia or Cindy will most likely tell you what you should do.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'll be doing a TON of shopping credits today (I always get everything from the week prior caught up on Sundays if I fell behind during "normal" work hours). So everyone should see a lot go through today.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks for the update!!! Tricia
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks so much! You guys are a wealth of SR information and are so friendly about answering the questions for those of us that are newer and still learning. I really appreciate it a lot! Have a day!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'll be doing a TON of shopping credits today (I always get everything from the week prior caught up on Sundays if I fell behind during "normal" work hours). So everyone should see a lot go through today.
    Thanks Tricia! This was my first shopping on SR and I wasn't sure what to expect. Now that I know, I'll be sure to do lots more!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Oh that's excellent.

I've been afraid to clear cookies and cache, as m 'n c knows, so it's good to know I'll be mentally able to do so soon.
    Sunshine Rewards