Thread: Fit Flops? I know several have bought them....

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default Fit Flops? I know several have bought them....

when they were on Oprah and everyone was selling out. Anyhow I almost ordered a pair but didn't, just saw shoebuy has them. What I want to know is how do you like them? Can anyone give a review? Let us know how they work, feel? I looked and didnt' see anything about them.

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I dug up the old thread not too long ago and then went to try them on in the store. I decided against them because of the strap on the top of my foot was uncomfortable and was rubbing in the store.

I found another brand that advertised similarly but were styled a little differently. I need to dig through my Shape magazines to get the name of them and see if anyone carries them online.
    Sunshine Rewards

I also had to send mine back. the strap did not fit right on my foot and I do not have wide or big feet. They were pretty though!
    <Sunshine Rewards

I have them and the strape doesn't bother me, but after the first month or so I rarely wear them, Imo they don't really work and are overpriced.

I have them and they don't bother me except that I don't really like that type of sandal. I'm going to check out the new Skechers Shape Ups. They are supposed to do the same kind of thing only in a sneaker.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I have them and they don't bother me except that I don't really like that type of sandal. I'm going to check out the new Skechers Shape Ups. They are supposed to do the same kind of thing only in a sneaker.

Just looked at these online out of curiosity...nope...don't think I'll be ordering myself a pair. Just can't see myself wearing those things...even if they do work.
    Sunshine Rewards

I ordered them and sent them back. I'm someone who could never wear sandals or flip flops with the 'thingy' between the toes. I tried these because they material they were made from was different.......so they claimed.

The sandals were okay......but the 'thingy' was hard and the flap over the top of that stuck into my foot. Not very comfortable and I really didn't think they looked nice.

Hope you have better luck!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards