Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did we lose Zappo's???

Default Did we lose Zappo's???

It's not on the drop down merchant menu. I'm so disappointed. They carried many of my favorite brands in my size.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    It's not on the drop down merchant menu. I'm so disappointed. They carried many of my favorite brands in my size.
    I'm sorry, not laughing that SR/you lost Zappo's but more so that it's after midnight and now Monday morning which means shopping for next quarter. I couldn't pass up shoebuy's sale yesterday, so I ordered myself some summer shoes, here's hoping it posts on 4/1.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yes, they have decided not to work with any loyalty/incentive sites.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Yes, they have decided not to work with any loyalty/incentive sites.
    That's too bad Cindy. Maybe they'll decide to come back like Staples and others eventually did when they figure out they can't live without us. They still have the Commission Junction info on their site. I might just fire off an email.

I'm going to miss them.

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I'm sorry, not laughing that SR/you lost Zappo's but more so that it's after midnight and now Monday morning which means shopping for next quarter. I couldn't pass up shoebuy's sale yesterday, so I ordered myself some summer shoes, here's hoping it posts on 4/1.

LOL April Yeah I was shopping on Shoebuy at the last mintue. Figured I would take a chance for the next quarter. Looks like the sale ended Pacific time instead of Eastern time so I took a chance. I didn't find anything I needed.........believe it or not and I was in the "shoe shopping" mode so figured I would check other shoe sites.

We might be safe today but I'm still going to wait a few days before doing the
    rest of my shopping. I shopped twice in the last quarter at REI and it never pended and credited in 3 days. Amazing!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Crap I thought I was in the clear shopping yesterday. Darn months with 31 days. I did shoebuy and drugstore.com. Please do not process shopping credits Tricia until 4/1
    Sunshine Rewards

You should be fine - I shopped on Saturday and it is pending for 3/31! So anything bought on 3/22 should be pending for 4/1!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Yes, Zappos decided that they were not making enough money working with loyalty sites because they were essentially paying for people to shop through them who they figured would shop through them anyway. If you plan on discontinuing shopping through them because of their decision, I would definitely let them know that.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

As an aside, we do still have 6pm. And they are part of Zappos.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Yes, Zappos decided that they were not making enough money working with loyalty sites because they were essentially paying for people to shop through them who they figured would shop through them anyway. If you plan on discontinuing shopping through them because of their decision, I would definitely let them know that.
    I actually only looked/browsed on their shop since they were over here with cash back but I mainly shop at Shoebuy.com. I just started using Shoes.com and between the two I don't think I'll be looking at Zappos unless they come back. A few years ago anytime I needed shoes I would go there first but that has changed thanks to SR.
    Sunshine Rewards

Did we also lose Cafepress?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.