Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Did we lose Zappo's???

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    I absolutely hate shopping, period. It's truly through SR (LATE 2006) that I started doing shopping on the internet. Yes, it's also a very selfish thing as the credits back are obviously very lucrative for me. I, too, have found some great companies that I buy gifts and supplies from through SR that would still be in the dark and missing my dollars.

I know it's tough out there but it sounds as if some companies are just shooting from the hip without a lot of thought processes happening.
    I agree!!! In these times everyone is looking for a bargain. I'm stingy with my money. Either you offer me a sale or free shipping and/or cash back or I'm going to take my business elsewhere.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Ditto!!!! There are some companies I never shopped at until SR and won't shop at them without SR.
    true for me too! wouldn't unless there was that extra incentive. some, like Old Navy, I have always shopped anyway & would rather shop thru here.
    How silly to be burning bridges right now.....the times, they have changed, and loyalty sites are more important than these merchants seem to see.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.