Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All Star Movies Reviews??

Quote Originally Posted by MKelley226 View Post
    That is my dream to stay at the Poly, just the hubster & I for an anniversary trip...maybe for our 20th. Our 10th is in 2 years and that is when we plan on going back to the world to celebrate with the kiddos.

How old are the kiddos....

Could you mabey book a one night room at the polly for a getaway during your trip for your tenth!

If not i am sure you will love it for your 20th!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    How old are the kiddos....

Could you mabey book a one night room at the polly for a getaway during your trip for your tenth!

If not i am sure you will love it for your 20th!
    They will be 11, 8, & 4 in 2009. That is a possibility, huh?
    Michelle

Sunshine Rewards

They will be 11, 8, & 4 in 2009. That is a possibility, huh?

Mabey!!! I think no matter what happens you will have a great trip! Mabey you should plan to eat a few nights at the poly! That would work!
    -NOn DisBoards

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Mabey!!! I think no matter what happens you will have a great trip! Mabey you should plan to eat a few nights at the poly! That would work!
    We plan to do the Spirit of Aloha again, we did that last year. I actually surprised DH with it (kept it a secret for 6 months) and he loved it! That was probably his favorite moment of the whole trip.
    Michelle

Sunshine Rewards

We plan to do the Spirit of Aloha again, we did that last year. I actually surprised DH with it (kept it a secret for 6 months) and he loved it! That was probably his favorite moment of the whole trip.

yeah that sounds like a nice meal/show, I do not know how you kept it a secret for 6 months wow! If i was not on the dining plan i probley would have booked that its yummy and fun!
    -NOn DisBoards

We stayed at the ASMovies several years ago. My son was a baby so he stayed home with my MIL and we took our daughter. We LOVED it. We stayed in the Toy Story section and the theming was fantastic. LOVE the BIG Buzz & Woody!!!! The pool is fun...the food court was great...LOTS of choices. I can't speak to the bus system because we rented a car that trip. The service was great and the room was clean.
    However, the room is really really small. If it just the two of you it definately will not be a problem at all. Now that we vacation with both our kids, who are 4 & 5 there is no way we could stay comfortable with them in a room that size. But for 2 people who love the Disney feel, I would HIGHLY recommend ASMovies.
    Sunshine Rewards

We will most likely stay at Movies on our next trip - in 2 years.....Wanted to this year, but we saved $$ and stayed at POR (We are a family of 5, and 1 room at POR is cheaper than 2 at Movies).

I am trying to talk DH into letting me and the kids go to WDW with my Mom and Dad and sister and her family next summer. He is not too keen on the idea yet, but maybe he will come around. I keep entering sweepstakes hoping to win a trip, so then he wouldn't be so against it. Crossing my fingers!

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Has anyone stayed at ASMo and Pop? Which did you like better?