Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugg...anyone else still trying for regular SM?

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Default Ugg...anyone else still trying for regular SM?

In the first time in 2 years I don't think I'll be able to make it. I still need $20 to credit 8 days of DS will give me an additional $7.20 (not counting the 31st cuz that would credit on the 1st)...so that leaves nearly $13....yikes....I was able to get a Y2C survey last week, but when I tried on Saturday I got one, but it never credited....I'm trying the offers, but other than Angie's last contest I haven't had much luck since then...a few, but not like that day....

Dangit...oh well...I'll miss the 10 day shopping hold....eek...now I'll be at 30 days?? Man...dangit anyway.

Well if anyone else is in the same boat as me, feel free to join me here & maybe we can find some offers for each other to try??
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

For the first time in 2 years here for me too I will be a non SM. I just don't have the funds to shop like I am use to and credits aren't doing me any favors. I have been doing good with surveys when I get them but I can't rely on that every day. I will be right with you but trying for the next time around for sure. Maybe we have to give up our spots for a new person.

i'm close, but not sure i'll make it i HAVE to get a daily survey every day for the rest of the month and have my shopping order credit on time to BARELY make it. i'm not worried about the shopping, it's the surveys...

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    For the first time in 2 years here for me too I will be a non SM. I just don't have the funds to shop like I am use to and credits aren't doing me any favors. I have been doing good with surveys when I get them but I can't rely on that every day. I will be right with you but trying for the next time around for sure. Maybe we have to give up our spots for a new person.
    Ooh Kim that's a nice way of looking at it...I'm being generous in giving up my SM spot for someone else! How nice of us! And look at me...I'm assuming my surveys will credit...how presumptuous of me...well at least I know I"m not alone! :0)
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I am also close. I need about $9.00. $3.00 is pending and should credit tomorrow. I will have to get a survey every day until.....This is the first time also for me. Dumb divorce....cuts back on my shopping.....Grrrr.....

Good luck ladies. I keep on doing freebies. They are not crediting too bad. We will find out in a week!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Ooh Kim that's a nice way of looking at it...I'm being generous in giving up my SM spot for someone else! How nice of us! And look at me...I'm assuming my surveys will credit...how presumptuous of me...well at least I know I"m not alone! :0)
    You guys are TOO nice....I do NOT want to give up my SM status for someone else! I am fighting hard for it!!!! LOL!!!
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

about 2 weeks ago I realized I may not make it either. First time in YEARS. But I think I may make it now. I got my buns in gear and (now if my shopping that is pending credits on the days they say) I just need about 6 dollars. I will just have to do all the surveys I can.

I think it is the 10 day shopping pending that I would miss the most. I sure hope you and I can all make it back to SM! I am in awe of those making the 250.00 club!
    Last edited by wilsonfamily4; 03-23-2009 at 06:02 PM.
    <Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Keep trying guys. As long as my shopping unpends tomorrow I've made it but I have really slacked this quarter. Angie threw up a ton of freebies today so just keep trying them. You might get surprised.
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay...a few things just credited for me. I only need 3 surveys to credit by the end of the month for me to make it. It is looking good.....Whew....I never cut it so close!
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Okay...a few things just credited for me. I only need 3 surveys to credit by the end of the month for me to make it. It is looking good.....Whew....I never cut it so close!
    Not a good feeling huh?

Just glad there is still hope for us!
    <Sunshine Rewards