Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugg...anyone else still trying for regular SM?

Maybe if you are all lucky there will be a last minute contest to boost you up over what you need.. Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    about 2 weeks ago I realized I may not make it either. First time in YEARS. But I think I may make it now. I got my buns in gear and (now if my shopping that is pending credits on the days they say) I just need about 6 dollars. I will just have to do all the surveys I can.

I think it is the 10 day shopping pending that I would miss the most. I sure hope you and I can all make it back to SM! I am in awe of those making the 250.00 club!
    Ugh...you wrote my post for me. I'm down to needing $12.26. I have $9.08 crediting tomorrow and that will bring me $3.26 away from hitting the $100 mark. Sigh - I have never cut it this close before. I've struggled with surveys and freebies...but more from a lack of time to do them. Work has been so crazy. I'm so hopeful I can do it. I don't want to give up my SM status.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

I am not gonna make it either I am so sad this is the first time since I started
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm out of the SM club this quarter I need about $18 and only have $.36 pending. It's been a rough semester at school, way to busy. But I did go over my goal on Disney gift cards. I will be back next quarter.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Just imagine how the numbers look on our end if most of you aren't making it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I too will not make it. Actually i never even tried. I always made it by shopping before, but cannot do that now.........Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

I won't be making it either this quarter. I admit it is my own fault though. Between offers rarely crediting and no more disney gift card discount incentive (although I TOTALLY understand why SR had to do away with this and I'm NOT blaming them at all!), I've lost my motivation.

I do hope that those of you who are close can squeak on by though!

GOOD LUCK!
    Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Just imagine how the numbers look on our end if most of you aren't making it.
    Very good point. Most of the folks not making it this quarter are regulars. It's going to get better, I just know it.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    I was able to get a Y2C survey last week, but when I tried on Saturday I got one, but it never credited....
    Did anyone else have trouble with Y2C? I was able to get one to credit on Saturday, but not on Sunday. I completed the survey on Sunday and it said "Congratulations" but after several hours no credit showed up. I tried again and it let me in and let me complete the survey all the way to the "Congratulations" page, but still no credit. Bummer ....
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Well, I've never made SM but was really trying this time. I was looking pretty good for it for a while but not now. I wanted to do it so bad so I could see what it was like to be in the top!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge