Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OTX Announcement

I just got one and completed. Now will see if it credits!

No credit at the top of the hour or the 2nd hour. I hoping maybe it credits over night

Just an FYI - No credit for this survey, so maybe something still isn't right on their end. I did clear cookies, got the congrats page, etc.
    Last edited by Iteach; 03-24-2009 at 09:49 AM.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

No credit from mine that I took last night. Thought I'd give it overnight.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Tricia-what about the 11 of us that did the amp survey yesterday afternoon and didn't get credit for - will we possibly see credit for those as well as the ones taken on the weekend?
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

When Tricia put up the AMP offer she said that AMP was part of OTX and that credits could possibly not come in but that they would put it up for those who wanted to TRY it and see if it would work. I would say that there isn't a lot of chance of seeing those credits. There is always the chance OTX could rectify the situation but their past actions does not bode well for it.
    Sunshine Rewards

I completed an OTX around 7:50 and credit did not appear after the hour as it typically did. Not sure if they're taking longer to credit or if I am SOL. Just a heads up of what's happening this morning.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    Tricia-what about the 11 of us that did the amp survey yesterday afternoon and didn't get credit for - will we possibly see credit for those as well as the ones taken on the weekend?
    1: Janet is accurate in indicating that the alternate Amp Survey was put up and fully disclosed as an OTX for people to try--with no guarantees.

2: My indication yesterday was that we had 11 CLICKS. That in no way means completions as the click is recorded regardless of whether or not the offer is even attempted.

We are working hard on this issue and will ensure that it gets resolved fully or a comparable solution is found. We will also do our best to get SOME of the credits that are "missing" for the surveys that were not fully functional over the weekend.
    Last edited by missangie; 03-24-2009 at 09:50 AM.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    1: Janet is accurate in indicating that the alternate Amp Survey was put up and fully disclosed as an OTX for people to try--with no guarantees.

2: My indication yesterday was that we had 11 CLICKS. That in no way means completions as the click is recorded regardless of whether or not the offer is even attempted.

We are working hard on this issue and will ensure that it gets resolved fully or a comparable solution is found. We will also do our best to get SOME of the credits that are "missing" for the surveys that were not fully functional.
    I tried the AMP one knowing that it might not credit figuring if it did fine, if not oh well it was worth a shot.

The way I see it is that you guys work really hard to take care of any problems that come up and if a couple of credits go missing then it's not the end of the world either. Now if my Disney gift cards go missing.........well that another story

Default OTX Credits

I just completed one at 9:25 got the same generic white page, I have to wait I will post when I know what the deal is.

jtowner

Its now 10.10A and no credit at the top of the hour will see if it comes in after 11a and post. I figure why have all of us waste time, its takes so long to complete one anymore

Its 11:08 and still no credit 2nd hour. I so not think it is working yet, anyone else get credit this am.

I checked at 2:30 no credit, I saw the post on amp and I was able to do that. Its 2:51 I got the generic white pages, I will see if this credits and post.
    Last edited by jtowner; 03-24-2009 at 03:00 PM. Reason: added comment

I just finished an OTX survey a few minutes after 1:00 p.m. I'll see if it credits at the top of the hour. I got the generic thank you page and the survey was about movies.
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay, I have reactivate the Amp Survey opportunity that was created for all of you yesterday. If in fact the OTX has been fixed, we should see some conversions on this survey. This is provided to us by a completely different network, same survey company, but different network. Let's see if we have any luck with these.

Thank you so much for continuing to attempt these extra surveys. I know they are a good source of additional credits to your account. We'll keep working on them until we are satisfied with the stats.
    Angie