Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone use SR to book hotel? Advice please!

Default Anyone use SR to book hotel? Advice please!

We are leaving Thu to drive to NC to visit family. It's over 13 hours so we will have to stop overnight. Normally we'd stop when I'm tired but I'm thinking I could make a reservation here on SR and get a little $ back. What site would you recommend to book through if you've done this before?

Any help is very appreciated since I have so much to do the next 2 days and I have no idea when I'm going to get it all done!
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'm partial to Orbitz.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I have had very good luck with hotels.com. I've always gotten credit after my hotel stay and they guarantee to match other pricing. However, I do look at orbitz and travelocity to see if I can get a better deal, either in price or amount back via SR. I just haven't booked through SR with those sites, but prior to my Sunshine life, I booked many times through those two sites without encountering any difficulties.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I love naming my own price with Priceline. I've come out with some great deals and great hotels. It just depends on what you are looking for and what prices. I've also done Marriott.com through SR without problems.
    Sunshine Rewards

I've had good luck with Hotwire - credit came through perfectly and we stayed at a wonderful hotel for a rock bottom price.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

DH makes hotel reservations through Intercontinental (Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza, etc.) and has always received 2% credit. And, I've used Hotwire without a hitch.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I am partial to hotels.com. I have had great success with them.

I liked hotwire--great price and credit came through in 3 days.
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I've used expedia, orbitz and choice hotels, and had no problem with any of them, In Oct of last year orbitz credited before I even got home from vacation. I was happy it credited but also mad because I wanted it to credit in November.

I'm partial to Hotwire (comes through quickly as it's set in stone, and has awesome deals if you're not picky), but have also gotten credit with Best Western.com and Hilton.com (although I had to submit a TT for the Hilton stay)
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.