Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone use SR to book hotel? Advice please!

I've used both Hilton and Marriott without any issues.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I don't know if you have wireless but if you do and aren't certain where you want to stay you could wait until the last minute and make the ressie on the go. We did that on the way to Disney. We thought we would be able to call and get a room at one of the resorts at the last minute for a night earlier than our ressie but they were booked. I used hubby's laptop and wireless card and made the ressie through Choice Hotels at the Clarion Maingate and I got my credit within a few days of getting back.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have booked with best western and travelocity thru SR and had no problems. Travelocity actually credited e few weeks before our stay!
    Robin

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

I have had great results with hotwire. com and hotels. com
    Elaine

I usually book through Expedia, and I've always got credit.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Booked through Hotwire without any problems and was completely happy with the location and hotel as well.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I don't know if you have wireless but if you do and aren't certain where you want to stay you could wait until the last minute and make the ressie on the go. We did that on the way to Disney. We thought we would be able to call and get a room at one of the resorts at the last minute for a night earlier than our ressie but they were booked. I used hubby's laptop and wireless card and made the ressie through Choice Hotels at the Clarion Maingate and I got my credit within a few days of getting back.
    That is such a good idea! I'm going to do that instead of trying to figure out where to stay ahead of time! Thanks!

And thanks to everybody else for your opinions, I think I'm going to use Hotels.com, looks like their percentage is a little higher.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

We did this on our way to Disney (16 hours). If the hotel offers internet service you can make the ressie from the laptop in their driveway!! Works perfectly. Have fun!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Has anyone used priceline here before? I bought my hotel room 4 days ago and it's not showing up yet in my history. Just wondering what other peoples' experiences are with priceline on SR. Thanks!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by RDGCJK View Post
    Has anyone used priceline here before? I bought my hotel room 4 days ago and it's not showing up yet in my history. Just wondering what other peoples' experiences are with priceline on SR. Thanks!
    Can't speak for Priceline, but I never get credit from hotels.com until AFTER my stay, not right after my booking. I'm wondering if that would be the same for them?
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards