Thread: mistakenly deleted email

Default mistakenly deleted email

Who ever sent me an email in reference to my Help Please thread please resend....I deleted it on accident...I was deleting all the useless email I received and forgot to uncheck the email....thanks so much for trying to help!!!

Hi, Annie ~

I didn't send you any email, but thought I'd answer, since nobody else had, & there's so much going on, today. (With Crazy Credits going on, I mean.)
    You may have gotten what you ask for ~ that somebody re-send an email. In that case, I'm glad the problem was easily addressed.
    --OR-- Chances are that what you got was an email update that's automatically sent when you post on a thread. If I'm right about that, it was just an email copy of your "Help" thread. No big loss, if that's what happened, because you can just go read it, on the forum.

If you haven't seen my reply to you, there, please do go read it, ok? Here's the link, to make it easier to find.

I was just told about a Sunshine Rewards Newbie Forum, and I'm gonna check it out, myself. You might want to go there for more help and answers to your questions.
    Last edited by clickingdiva; 03-25-2009 at 11:06 AM.