Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh Tricia you are breaking my bank!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Those look pretty comfy Jen. They look like they'd be a good pant shoe.

Most the time I wear the shoes into work and kick them off once I get under my conference table. At least with those ballet flats I won't be kicking them off at all!
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Yeah, I thought they were cute! The polka dots are super cute...more to think about hmm...
    You feeling better??
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    I'm guessing this.

LOL!!!!!!! I'm going to have to show him this. LOL!

Unfortunately, nothing so exciting. Just some new athletic shoes to start breaking in before WDW.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Yeah, I thought they were cute! The polka dots are super cute...more to think about hmm...
    You feeling better??
    Well the throat and ear aches are gone but I'm still all stuffed up. I have some nyquil to take tonight and hopefully I'll feel better in the morning. I had to quit taking the tylenol severe allergy/sinus as I was going to bed every 3 hours which wasn't working out too well. The shoes definetly did help though
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Shoes really have healing powers don't they!!?? Well I'm glad some of the ickyness is gone!!
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c
    I just had to take advantage of the Shoebuy code. I was doing well holding off the last few days but just had to buy some shoes to make myself feel better. I'm turning into Janet and Kathie! Not that that is a bad thing when it comes to shoes
    I'm glad you added that last sentence in. One can never have too many shoes.

I had mentioned the other day that I was looking for a pair of shoes in sage green color. Good thing I looked in my closet first before ordering. I have some.......I just got.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Ok so its an estrogen thing! Just wanted to make sure i was not missing out on some included extra......
    It's not estrogen. Go take a look Bryan. A while back DH need a new pair of sneakers for jogging and another pair of walking sneakers for WDW. I had him check out ShoeBuy........he found ones he liked..I ordered them and he loves them.

You can't beat free shipping and free returns and the Sunshine Rewards on top of that.

Besides..........who needs an excuse to buy shoes!!!
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 08-19-2007 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    I'm glad you added that last sentence in. One can never have too many shoes.

I had mentioned the other day that I was looking for a pair of shoes in sage green color. Good thing I looked in my closet first before ordering. I have some.......I just got.

It's not estrogen. Go take a look Bryan. A while back DH need a new pair of sneakers for jogging and another pair of walking sneakers for WDW. I had him check out ShoeBuy........he found ones he liked..I ordered them and he loves them.

You can't beat free shipping and free returns and the Sunshine Rewards on top of that.

Besides..........who needs an excuse to buy shoes!!!

Well I know guys buy and wear shoes, but i know i only buy shoes when i must! not just the have another pair! or to have a pair to match x!

But yes you can not beat the offer and wish i still needed some crocs or had found sr sooner so i would have saved on my crocs. just glad i did get free shipping and free return shipping and no tax when i did but a specail sr coupon and SR back would have been nice!

Besides ..........I can always find an excuse no to buy shoes!!!!!!

All of this shoebuy talk did get me to find out that shoebuy sells Baggallini and i had been thinking about a Baggallini messanger bag since all that talk started. just my luck the sunshine coupon works, but they dont sell black! Now my choices are navy, red, or lime(only because its the dis color) I really want black mabey they will stock it soon before my time and the offers run out! only $28.xx and 13% back not a bad deal!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Ok so its an estrogen thing! Just wanted to make sure i was not missing out on some included extra......
    harumph.

Meanwhile, I see that you're looking at a Baggallini?

oh, you posted about it before i got my post in! goes to show i shouldn't tease people, it never works!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    harumph.

Meanwhile, I see that you're looking at a Baggallini?

oh, you posted about it before i got my post in! goes to show i shouldn't tease people, it never works!

ok sorry!
    why the for the Baggallini

now on the the Baggallini messanger sling thing I want to know why they are not labled unisex and are labled womens! just like why are most crocs labled womes but have mens sizes too! Why can't guys get black Baggallini messanger sling and why can't shoebuy have them in black. i like my little mission space black messanger sling.
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free
    Why can't guys get black Baggallini messanger sling and why can't shoebuy have them in black.
    They probably did but all the guys bought them!!!

Get navy if that is the only dark color they have. DH carried the sage green one....more like an army green. I prefer black too but people carry all different colors of bags. I don't think anyone will pay that much attention to unless it was hot pink or bright yellow or even DIS green.

JMNSHO