Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two Good Offers Ending

Default Two Good Offers Ending

Two hot offers are about to expire:

Oovo
    National Thank You Day

Both of these are manual credit, so they take a couple of days. But the payouts are pretty good. They'll likely be down by tomorrow morning.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I've tried to do the National Thank You one a few times (even a few minutes ago) and everytime I get to the site I can go to the home page, read the "about us", read the "rules", but when I go to the "nominate" page it says action cancelled. I was going to nominate my bestest friend cause she's just the best!!
    I'll keep trying.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    I've tried to do the National Thank You one a few times (even a few minutes ago) and everytime I get to the site I can go to the home page, read the "about us", read the "rules", but when I go to the "nominate" page it says action cancelled. I was going to nominate my bestest friend cause she's just the best!!
    I'll keep trying.
    I haven't had any problem nominating someone, I have done it a couple time, but can't get it to credit. And, ooVoo, I have downloaded it several times. I think I will give up. I did get Generous Genie, though.

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    I haven't had any problem nominating someone, I have done it a couple time, but can't get it to credit. And, ooVoo, I have downloaded it several times. I think I will give up. I did get Generous Genie, though.
    Both of these are great offers,

With OovoO after you downloaded did you install and create an account. I dont know if its neccesary to get credit, but i did install and setup an account and did get credit!

I have no clue why national would not be crediting, cookies.... It was a very easy one to do!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Both of these are great offers,

With OovoO after you downloaded did you install and create an account. I dont know if its neccesary to get credit, but i did install and setup an account and did get credit!

I have no clue why national would not be crediting, cookies.... It was a very easy one to do!
    I installed and created an account. Even sent a voice mail to one of my daughters. Pretty cool. We don't have webcam but are goofy enough to im one another from our bedrooms.

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    I installed and created an account. Even sent a voice mail to one of my daughters. Pretty cool. We don't have webcam but are goofy enough to im one another from our bedrooms.
    Well at least you got some goofy fun out of it!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Two hot offers are about to expire:

Oovo
    National Thank You Day

Both of these are manual credit, so they take a couple of days. But the payouts are pretty good. They'll likely be down by tomorrow morning.
    thanks for the head up tricia. i just did the national thank you day one. now i just need to sit back and wait for it to cretit

I was boo'd by KychaThanks sammielynn

Thanks just did oovoo. Have been meaning to do it, but i waited. Glad I didn't miss. Now to wait for the credit to come in.

I did National Thank You Day last Wednesday or Thursday -- is there a chance I'll still get it credited? If not, am I allowed to do it again?

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    I did National Thank You Day last Wednesday or Thursday -- is there a chance I'll still get it credited? If not, am I allowed to do it again?
    I did it last week as well and did not get credit. Any chance of still getting credit?