Thread: I have a question....

Default I have a question....

I have a close friend in England who I was talking to and when I told her about this site she asked if someone from the UK could join and take advantage of the offers here. I had no clue what to tell her, so can she??

So, I'm guessing that the answer is NO, but no one wanted to tell me

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I don't honestly know the answer to this question. I know that Canadians are allowed but the offers available to them are limited. I would imagine that if it were available in England it would be even more limited and probably not worth the time. I don't know for sure though. I don't think anyone was trying to ignore you...we just don't know and I didn't want to hazard a guess.
    Sunshine Rewards

I don't think no one wanted to tell you, I think no one saw the post, in fact, I know I didn't.

No, we do not as of yet have any offers for the UK. Not sure if we ever will. I know they have a lot of sites like this over there though.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Sorry I missed the question. There were so many posts in the forum last week that I didn't see this one.

Our terms specifically state that you have to be a U.S. or Canadian resident to join. It is basically a deal that we have with most of our advertisers and also the way that we are set up for tax purposes. Sorry!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by Breeze88 View Post
    So, I'm guessing that the answer is NO, but no one wanted to tell me

The answer is in fact no. We do not have the ability to support UK traffic at the current time. I apologize that your question was not answered. I was so focused on Crazy Credits that I must have missed it.
    Angie

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Looks like per the FAQ on the SR website:

I live outside the US, can I join?
    At this time, we are only accepting members from the United States and Canada. Be aware, however, that options are more limited for those living in Canada.
    Sunshine Rewards

I didn't see the FAQ sorry. I'm sorry if you felt like I was saying you were ignoring me. I just meant that I was guessing no one wanted to give me the bad news that I had to pass on to my friends in the UK. They've been bugging me and I guess this is the only site they've heard of with the Disney rewards and since they are friends from a disney forum I belong to....well you can see why the interest in disney.

Thanks for answering my question