Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Debate on Survey Bonus

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    guess it wasn't clear to me there was a bonus this month i thot it was just the trifecta thing and the increase to .90 from anything i saw/read. so i didn't press so hard this month, with everything else going on.
    I don't think I have ever seen anyone use a smilie because there WAS a bonus LOL I have seen it bunches for non-bonus' but never when there was one.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just figured every day that I could get a DS, it was .90 in my account...whether there was a bonus or not. Luckily we have qualified fairly easily this month.
    Sunshine Rewards

Glad to know there's a bonus for this month. I missed it by 1 survey last month . I think I'm only one or 2 surveys away for this month's bonus. I had a dry spell for a while doing the freebie offers. My only "sure" credit was doing the 3 surveys daily. Even though I didn't get to complete all 3 everyday, I was pretty sure(95% sure) that if i got the congrats page, I'd get the credit, unlike the freebie offers.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I just looked at it as if there was going to be a March bonus great, I was still happy with the increase .90.
    Thank you for that good attitude. I think at times people forget that SR is giving everyone equal opportunity to earn a little extra money and anything on top of the normal payouts are icing.

And, I'd like to add, that I had the opportunity to see a family having a blast this past weekend at Disney because of SR. THAT makes what I do worth it, especially when I was told that without SR, they would not have been able to take that vacation.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I don't think I have ever seen anyone use a smilie because there WAS a bonus LOL I have seen it bunches for non-bonus' but never when there was one.
    oh yes, I know I come across as odd maybe because I am - but my face was because I assumed there wasn't a bonus and I was wrong. I assumed there wasn't one because not a thing was said abt it really - even tho I wondered abt the survey page. Since it still said February for the longest time, I didn't think the bonus sentence was for this month - esp. since no one said it was! I guess others were smarter than me and figured SR wouldn't just leave it there if it weren't for this month too...so there you have it. I didn't have easy going getting surveys this month anyway - can't seem to get past quality control some days! At least I have gotten some, tho.
    And if it seems bad attitude on my part sorry - I wasn't unhappy abt thinking no bonus; I was quite happy with the increase, too, bonus or not!
    Last edited by lanny76; 03-27-2009 at 09:21 AM.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I just looked at it as if there was going to be a March bonus great, I was still happy with the increase .90.
    Personally, $0.90/survey is bonus enough for me! I remember when I started it was $0.60 or $0.65/survey!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Thank you for that good attitude. I think at times people forget that SR is giving everyone equal opportunity to earn a little extra money and anything on top of the normal payouts are icing.

And, I'd like to add, that I had the opportunity to see a family having a blast this past weekend at Disney because of SR. THAT makes what I do worth it, especially when I was told that without SR, they would not have been able to take that vacation.
    Count me in as another that SR has helped w/Disney vacations! Sure, I can't make enough to pay for the whole trip, but to know I can get dinners that aren't included on our DDP or enough Disney t-shirts to last me a lifetime w/o feeling guilty is OK by me! SR is a great way to increase the magic if you ask me!! =+
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Personally, $0.90/survey is bonus enough for me! I remember when I started it was $0.60 or $0.65/survey!!
    Goodness I remember 60 cents as well. I remember when Tricia bumped them up just a few cents. It was like I had won the lotto.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Goodness I remember 60 cents as well. I remember when Tricia bumped them up just a few cents. It was like I had won the lotto.
    Yep...we've come a long way since that .60!
    Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    THAT is wonderful!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    oh yes, I know I come across as odd maybe because I am - but my face was because I assumed there wasn't a bonus and I was wrong. I assumed there wasn't one because not a thing was said abt it really - even tho I wondered abt the survey page. Since it still said February for the longest time, I didn't think the bonus sentence was for this month - esp. since no one said it was!
    I didn't take it as bad attitude...I felt the same way (that there was no bonus), except there was actually NO chance of me getting it this month b/c I was away at DLR on a "ladies trip", so it didn't affect me in any way. I'm happy that I was wrong and that there is a bonus, for those that did think it was in effect (would have been VERY sad for them if my understanding had been right, which is why I brought it up in the Surveys thread to begin with, so people weren't disappointed in April, but figured it out now).

I figured since the 28 days matched with Feb's days and bonus meant that it was just a leftover sentence, just like you! Figured that March would be a 31 day bonus.

I figured your frowny face was simply b/c of the misunderstanding...I'm with ya, I get it.
    Sunshine Rewards