Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bathing Suit shopping

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Default Bathing Suit shopping

Who on our rewards program do you guys think has the best bathing suits? I need to buy one and I haven't ever done this online but since I am much smaller this year I can get one from anywhere Who do you all recommend for quality and ease of return if it doesn't work?
    Sunshine Rewards

I just want to know how you got much smaller.

I lost 30 pounds the old fashioned way with diet and exercise but my motivation was a tummy tuck and breast reduction that I had scheduled for last October so that got rid of another 10 pounds. Bathing suits were not even an option in the past because the last suit top I bought was a 38F and my tummy hung over the bottoms. Not anymore lol now I just need them cut high enough under the arm and high enough over the hip to cover the scars.
    Sunshine Rewards

I hate bathing suits. But people seem to love Lands' End. LOL! They seem pricey to me, but maybe it is worth it for the quality?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Ill have to take a look because I think I heard that you can return Land's End to Sear's so that would make it easier also.
    Sunshine Rewards

Congratulations! I had gastric bypass 4 years ago and I need to relose that last 10 pounds and then figure out how to pay for my tummy tuck and breast lift.
    I like Land's End but I think they are pricey, although my last $70 bathing suit has lasted 3 years so I guess you get what you pay for!
    Sunshine Rewards

Congratulations on your weight loss!!! I've lost 12 on Weight Watchers and have another ~40 or so to go, but am having difficulty finding the motivation to exercise.

Anyhow, I bought a new suit for our cruise from JCPenney catalog. I refuse to shop for bathing suits in the store (get VERY depressed). I actually like this one, although it cost around $80. JCP is easy to return things to, also. The only downside is that SR doesn't have points for it

That is great on your weight loss. I keep threatening to do that too, but never get around to it. Exercise is definately not in the future. I would like a breast lift though, need to find my midriff again.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Congrats on your weight loss! I was in that same situation last summer (I lost 31 lbs on WW) & still hope to go another 15-20 or so...but I'm taking my time, clearly!! I want to keep it off for ever! I LOVE the swimsuits from Lands End!! I recommemnd them to EVERYONE! Yes, you can return them at Sears stores! It's very helpful! If you have an Lands End Inlet, I'd recommend going there to try them on first & then order online so you can get your rewards, but you know that they will fit! Some Sears stores also have a very large/nice Lands End section. They will have swimsuits there too.

Also, they have a NQP (Not Quite Perfect) section both online & at the Inlets where they will have catalog returns, discontinued items & sometimes they have super duper little marks (oil/dirt) & everything is sooooooo cheap! I got a swimmini there last summer for $19 & it has a pin head size oil spot on the waist band that you'd never see & it's normally $42!! Gotta love that!

So as you can tell, I love Lands Ends swimsuits! They are very high quality! Yes, they can be expensive but just think of it as you're builiding up your SR rewards!!

Have fun with your new purchase, it's a great feeling!! Congrats again!
    jen
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

My first instinct is Land's End. They have great quality suits. Even though they are a little pricey they are well worth it.

I am going to order dd one of their suits soon. It is really hard to find a girls tankini that is modest and not letting everything hang out, and the ones from Land's End are great!

I also have just lost weight. I have dropped 22 lbs. since January doing WW. About 4-5 more to go. I am feeling great!

Way to go with the weight loss!!
    Sunshine Rewards