Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ShoeBuy special?

Default ShoeBuy special?

Just wondering if you know how long the 10%/13% is going to last. Just figured I may as well get some shoes for DD7 for school.

I too am wondering!

Can not decied what color Baggallini messanger to get since they dont have black.

Btw can you wear this on the side and towards the front for easy access the only pics i have seen is on the back!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish
    Just wondering if you know how long the 10%/13% is going to last. Just figured I may as well get some shoes for DD7 for school.
    On the original post when Tricia announced it she said it would be up about a week. That was on 8-12. A week is today.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    I too am wondering!

Can not decied what color Baggallini messanger to get since they dont have black.

Btw can you wear this on the side and towards the front for easy access the only pics i have seen is on the back!
    People on the DIS board had posted that they wear is on the side or on the front. DH had one.......he liked it but the zipper broke so that was the end of that. I had one......hated it. We both wore it in the front. I tried it in the back.....didn't like it that way. Maybe I'll try it again and see if I like it any better.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    On the original post when Tricia announced it she said it would be up about a week. That was on 8-12. A week is today.

People on the DIS board had posted that they wear is on the side or on the front. DH had one.......he liked it but the zipper broke so that was the end of that. I had one......hated it. We both wore it in the front. I tried it in the back.....didn't like it that way. Maybe I'll try it again and see if I like it any better.
    It is free return shiping just dont know why i just dont buy and see if i like it or not! oh so hard to deciede!

I wear my missionspace messanger sling bag on my right front and it works great just a little too smale its also black to hold my camear its a canon s2 is and is about 5x3x3 in size along with my water and my pins, so i have cliped on my camera bag but thats just too many bags zippers for security and carrying in the park! hopeing this will solve my problem!

But if it ends tonight! ohh...
    -NOn DisBoards

I just dragged mine out. I'm going to try to use it again and see if I like it any better. It's teal green. I like the color.

The messenger bag is 12" x 10" x 3" and that doesn't include the mesh pocket on one side for a water bottle and the pocket on the other side. The front pouch has a zippered compartment in front of that and there is a zipper compartment on the back.

Inside the front pouch is a ton of room.........plus spaces for pens, credit cards, keys.........you name it.

The strap has a zippered compartment for a cell phone.

What color are you going to get? And you are right...........you can always send it back!

I like the one Jen posted.........the smaller one. I think I might order one of those.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    I just dragged mine out. I'm going to try to use it again and see if I like it any better. It's teal green. I like the color.

The messenger bag is 12" x 10" x 3" and that doesn't include the mesh pocket on one side for a water bottle and the pocket on the other side. The front pouch has a zippered compartment in front of that and there is a zipper compartment on the back.

Inside the front pouch is a ton of room.........plus spaces for pens, credit cards, keys.........you name it.

The strap has a zippered compartment for a cell phone.

What color are you going to get? And you are right...........you can always send it back!

I like the one Jen posted.........the smaller one. I think I might order one of those.
    Dont know I wanted Black but alas not in stock! I like the idea of a messanger bag sling becuase thats what i have and has worked mostly well! Mabey this is just a sense SR credit induce upgrade that i dont NEED! But they look good, and they are water repealent/restant correct? i realy like the water bottle pocket! ohh!
    -NOn DisBoards

Okay, it's official....I'm a ShoeBuy addict!!! Ordered DD a pair of Keds this morning! You all are such a bad/good influence on me!!!

(Okay Bryan....is your goal to change the subject on every single thread to Baggallinis???? )

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Okay, it's official....I'm a ShoeBuy addict!!! Ordered DD a pair of Keds this morning! You all are such a bad/good influence on me!!!

(Okay Bryan....is your goal to change the subject on every single thread to Baggallinis???? )
    No! Did I.

It was realted to shoebuy they sell them too!

So you question about how long the discount would last was a relvent topic!
    -NOn DisBoards

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    No! Did I.

It was realted to shoebuy they sell them too!

So you question about how long the discount would last was a relvent topic!
    I was just teasing!!

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    I was just teasing!!
    No Thats OK! It was kinda of funny! Glad you got to order some shoes! What a great deal!
    -NOn DisBoards