I first joined when our family planned our first every trip to Disney. I was hoping an extra $100 for souviners for the kids would be all. Three months later and $450 in gift cards we had a blast and did some extras and bought some things that we wouldn't have done without SR.
While that is an AWESOME feeling, what's even more awesome is the friends I've made here. I come to check in everyday bc there are people here that I care what happens to them on a daily basis. I say prayers for those who need them and get excited for those who have great news or little brags to pass along. SR has an awesome site that I dont' think anyone thought in the beginning could turn out like it has 3 yrs later.

While I dont' have anything particular in mind for my SR earnings I'm cashing out and putting it "away". I want to go to Disney again but want to wait and make sure DH's job is secure and the economy comes back a little. I'm just thankful that I do have that "cushion" of earnings to use for whatever I need to if the time comes.

Thank you SR!