Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THANK YOU miss angie!!!

Default THANK YOU miss angie!!!

Thank you for the amazing Crazy Credits the last 3 days! I know how hard all of you worked, and especially you for getting us so many offers. I did better than I ever have done during crazy credits and overall it looks like it was a wonderful success with over 600 posted credits! Thanks so much!

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    Thank you for the amazing Crazy Credits the last 3 days! I know how hard all of you worked, and especially you for getting us so many offers. I did better than I ever have done during crazy credits and overall it looks like it was a wonderful success with over 600 posted credits! Thanks so much!
    I will second that! I usually don't get that may to credit but I was 10 for 12. Pretty good in my book.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

This was an awesome run!!!! Great going gang!

I agree! I did pretty darn good myself. I was really surprised to have so many credit this time around.

I love SR and how you guys always care about us increasing our earnings, and especially at the end of the quarter when some of us are just a few credits away from maintaining or becoming Super Member!

Thanks for all you do!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Yes, thank you Angie! I did pretty good at getting 10 credits, a lot of the older ones I had done already. I couldn't believe that we hit over 600, wow I think that's the most I've ever seen posted for crazy credits.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

This was the first time doing CC for me so I really wasn't sure what to expect, but I did pretty good and it was fun too

Thank you, Angie!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I earned $6.15 during the contest! Now I'm only $1.14 away from SM again this quarter!
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

thanks miss angie! i would NEVER have made SM this quarter without crazy credits!

Here! Here! I had already done several of the offers before the contest, but crazy credits (I love this contest!) gave me a chance to boost my earnings and helped give me SM for this quarter-and boy! I was sweating over that one. Love SR and its staff. You guys are awesome!!!!!
    for Disney