Thread: Is anyone else scrapbooking & making cards?

Default Is anyone else scrapbooking & making cards?

How is everyone doing? Is anyone tackling any projects?

I had just about completed one of my scrapbooks. I am waiting for my Life's A Beach Cricut cartridge to arrive, and I will add some of those die cuts onto the pages from our family reunion, then it will be completed.

I have been working on some die cuts to put into the scrapbooks, but I can't seem to figure them out well. I like using the die cuts to make my cards, but I am going through plain colored cardstock like crazy. I need to get another years supply of that stuff. We do not have all the different colors here, so I have to use what I have or use the thicker scrapbooking paper which is harder for me to handle.

What is everyone else doing?

Anyone what to trade die cuts?

[QUOTE=mommytotwo;235912]How is everyone doing? Is anyone tackling any projects?

I had just about completed one of my scrapbooks. I am waiting for my Life's A Beach Cricut cartridge to arrive, and I will add some of those die cuts onto the pages from our family reunion, then it will be completed.

I have been working on some die cuts to put into the scrapbooks, but I can't seem to figure them out well. I like using the die cuts to make my cards, but I am going through plain colored cardstock like crazy. I need to get another years supply of that stuff. We do not have all the different colors here, so I have to use what I have or use the thicker scrapbooking paper which is harder for me to handle.

Sounds like you've been working! Well, I finally finished my area, now I'm waiting on my husband to go and buy me a chair, then hopefully, I'll feel like getting up and getting to work. I just got some of my pictures last night from Walgreens (I can say that now since they are on SR). LOL. It would have been nice if they were added when I placed this huge order of photos. They were running a special- 50 prints for 5.oo, so I developed about 1500 photos and still have tons left to develop. Never again will I wait to have them processed.
    Hopefully, soon I'll be able to share my ideas and thoughts with you.
    Sunshine Rewards

[QUOTE=Blessing and Miracle;235934]
    Quote Originally Posted by mommytotwo View Post
    How is everyone doing? Is anyone tackling any projects?

Sounds like you've been working! Well, I finally finished my area, now I'm waiting on my husband to go and buy me a chair, then hopefully, I'll feel like getting up and getting to work. I just got some of my pictures last night from Walgreens (I can say that now since they are on SR). LOL. It would have been nice if they were added when I placed this huge order of photos. They were running a special- 50 prints for 5.oo, so I developed about 1500 photos and still have tons left to develop. Never again will I wait to have them processed.
    Hopefully, soon I'll be able to share my ideas and thoughts with you.

Yes, I have been trying to get more done with my cards, and scrapbooking. I just finished putting together my daughter's first day of school page.
    You sure have alot of scrapbooking to do with 1500 pictures . Have fun putting them together .

[QUOTE=mommytotwo;235937]
    Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post

Yes, I have been trying to get more done with my cards, and scrapbooking. I just finished putting together my daughter's first day of school page.
    You sure have alot of scrapbooking to do with 1500 pictures . Have fun putting them together .
    1500 is only the beginning, unfortunately!

I'm looking forward to putting together the girls first day of school. Did you use the Cricut?
    Sunshine Rewards

[QUOTE=Blessing and Miracle;235943]
    Quote Originally Posted by mommytotwo View Post

1500 is only the beginning, unfortunately!

I'm looking forward to putting together the girls first day of school. Did you use the Cricut?
    Yes, I had used the Cricut using the Doodlecharms cartridge to make a school bus since this year was my daughter's first year of riding the school bus.

I think I am going to try to make a scrapbook for out trip in June. I have never scrapbooked, but I think I would LOVE it. I love looking at the scrapbooking thread. If you all see any CHEAP deals for scrapbooking materials for Disney, please let me know! I am starting to look. This is unchartered terrirtory for me, so....I really have NO clue. LOL Just thought I would branch out and do something different, you know?
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    I think I am going to try to make a scrapbook for out trip in June. I have never scrapbooked, but I think I would LOVE it. I love looking at the scrapbooking thread. If you all see any CHEAP deals for scrapbooking materials for Disney, please let me know! I am starting to look. This is unchartered terrirtory for me, so....I really have NO clue. LOL Just thought I would branch out and do something different, you know?
    There are some Disney things on the Joann site, and there is a SR link to there as well.