Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Super Members OCT 1 Club Come say hello!

I will be SM for the very first time!!! I have spent tons of time trying to make sure I hit it!!!

Default I'm Back too!

I didn't think I'd be so excited, but I am!

I love those MID - I needed 3 of them and they credited at 6:00 making my balance for the quarter $100.06!!!

I wasn't even sure I would make it again when I did 10 surveys in July and no sign-ups, but then I needed 300+ pictures developed and made $20+ off of those. Clark, York, Snapfish, Kodak, Shutterly & Photoworks were great money makers and I got lots of free photos too!

Now I need to get enough posts for my banners to show up! You would think I'm not social, but my friends and co-workers would roll their eyes at that. I just like lurking...

I'm going to do the happy dance again!
    Last edited by IckyMickey; 09-06-2007 at 07:18 PM.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Wink

I've only been a SR member for 5 weeks, but I only have to make $6.00 more to become a SM. I have a lot of shopping credits that should add to my present total. So if I can just keep going at the surveys, I should be over my $100.00 needed within a week or two. Wish me luck everyone! I'd like to join you!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Now if October would just get here so we could start to enjoy our super member status!!
    THANKS, Mom2aPrincess!!

Sunshine Rewards

I only need $13.10 to make super member I can't believe I'll make it for the first time only doing freebies!

Off to find more free offers!

TTFN
    Marianne

Cool

Just made it in....by the skin of my teeth!!
    Can't wait till 10/1 but will keep plugging away at my SR total!!
    You all said I could do it back in late June (http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...t=1040&page=10) Thanks!!

Last edited by Pooh's Pal; 09-10-2007 at 01:02 PM.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

I'm 7.00 short of SM but I have 11.10 coming off of pending on Sept 15th so I will definately be here next quarter. It really does get addicitive doesn't it.
    Sunshine Rewards

yay i'm back too for this quarter. the credit that i just got for the survey from yesterday just put me over the $100 mark

I was boo'd by KychaThanks sammielynn

I'm in for the first time -- can't wait.