Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Members OCT 1 Club Come say hello!

Quote Originally Posted by wdwabby View Post
    I'll be in the SM lounge for my "second tour"
    WOOT another one! Congrats on a "Second Tour" I hope to beable to do that as well,

Guess i will soon get to learn about the SM graphics, and then spend hours trying to add it to my already large SIG!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

I'm only $6.17 away from SM status so I'm sure I'll be joining you all again! I'm also $11 away from another $50 gift card for our Sept trip!! I having pending shopping credits coming so that should push me over soon enough! WooHoo!!!! It's really exciting!!!

Carla
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    I'm only $6.17 away from SM status so I'm sure I'll be joining you all again! I'm also $11 away from another $50 gift card for our Sept trip!! I having pending shopping credits coming so that should push me over soon enough! WooHoo!!!! It's really exciting!!!

Carla

You will make it Carla, can't wait to see you in SM on OCT 1. When again is your sept trip. I think you will make it! Nothing like SR Disney Gift cards for a Disney Trip WOOT WOOT!!!
    -NOn DisBoards

Oh yeah, no worries... we leave 9/30 so I have plenty of time. I'm sure after this $50 I'll be trying to squeak out another $25. If not, I can start saving for the next trip! It's awesome being able to pay for a lot of our spending money with SR rewards!!
    Sunshine Rewards

With my current balance, plus the credits I have waiting to clear on 9/15, I'm up to 94.10. So I'm only a few credits away from SM status and will very likely be joining you on Oct 1.
    Heather
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    Oh yeah, no worries... we leave 9/30 so I have plenty of time. I'm sure after this $50 I'll be trying to squeak out another $25. If not, I can start saving for the next trip! It's awesome being able to pay for a lot of our spending money with SR rewards!!

Oh your an end os sept trippy! your good to go! I know that feeling about trying to squeak out another! I just squeaked out one last 25 today for my trip in 12 days! But already thinking humm could it get another

I never thought i could have an extra $100 to spend at disney never, and now i do, I know i will get a lot of extra things but WOW that can be used for so much! SR is Great! Can't wait untill sm prices for Cashouts, and to see a real Super Disney Specail Cashout, I just missed the last one!

Quote Originally Posted by ruledbymercury View Post
    With my current balance, plus the credits I have waiting to clear on 9/15, I'm up to 94.10. So I'm only a few credits away from SM status and will very likely be joining you on Oct 1.
    You will make it! Cant wait to see you in the SM with us!
    -NOn DisBoards

Welcome to the club!! I'll be taking a second tour as well!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    Welcome to the club!! I'll be taking a second tour as well!
    Thanks for the welcome! I know its a little early but it feels like christmas just came today! WOOT!

Congrats on your second tour as well!
    -NOn DisBoards

I should be joining the party, I have 7 dollars more to go, but that should be easy. I still have a whole month. I cant wait! See ya in the LOUNGE Bryan!

Quote Originally Posted by ItsmeSunnyV View Post
    I should be joining the party, I have 7 dollars more to go, but that should be easy. I still have a whole month. I cant wait! See ya in the LOUNGE Bryan!
    Well more then a month, but 7 dollars you got that. I cant wait to be in the LOUNGE with ya. I will help make it a fun place to hang out! WOOT for OCT 1.

SGuy Can you increase the sig vB limit to about 400 lines i need about 30 more countdows tickers!
    -NOn DisBoards