Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Home Depot Mickey Heads for SR members ...

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by wdwabby View Post
    I haven't started my tags yet (working on garland for our windows) but I think I'm going to glue some of the ones I took off the backers together so that the color is on both side, put my DIS/SR name on the corresponding color, laminate them, hole punch them and wear them proudly.

and the correct term is liberation. It is a public service that we are performing releasing them from their prison in HD. I know that the HD here still has them though I know some HDs had gotten rid of them. I haven't liberated nearly as many yellows as the alien greens and the blues ... guess I need to go on a rescue mission!

tsk, tsk Catherine ... it's never stealing!

For the Alliance! <sorry, geeking WOW reference. That's what you get for having a DBF who has played since the month it came out ....)

I corrected myself. If you go to a HD definetly liberate some extra yellow ones. I will try to get to a HD around here to check the situation out as well and liberate as many as possible if they are still held captive.
    Sunshine Rewards

I actually have a couple LGMH that someone sent me in a swap package from "there" Since we're not going to Disney now, does anyone want them? I think there are 3-4
    Sunshine Rewards

So can anyone confirm??? I thought the Mickey heads were long gone from HD!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    So can anyone confirm??? I thought the Mickey heads were long gone from HD!!!

I'm going to go on Thursday and check out my HD. If they have any I'll liberate some for you.
    Sunshine Rewards

I was at HD last week and they had a TON of them. In very many colors. I know there is yellow (which exact color I am not sure) because my DD likes to liberate these EVERY time we go to HD. Love that word m'nc!

Great idea!

Angela

PS. I have a Disney bedroom. If you have any ideas of how to use these for decoration, please let me know!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    I was at HD last week and they had a TON of them. In very many colors. I know there is yellow (which exact color I am not sure) because my DD likes to liberate these EVERY time we go to HD. Love that word m'nc!

Great idea!

Angela

PS. I have a Disney bedroom. If you have any ideas of how to use these for decoration, please let me know!
    Good to hear. I'll definetly go thursday evening and pick some up. Is there a certain shade Abby?
    Sunshine Rewards

This is a great idea!!! The next time I am out I will stop and check if my store still has them and then if so I will liberate some myself. Hopefully this time I wont forget to put it on my bag. Last trip I went through all the trouble of laminating a few LGMHs and I forgot all about them as soon as I got to disney!!

Sunshine Rewards

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Quote Originally Posted by bbangel View Post
    For my LGMH I used a piece of ribbon and sandwiched it between of the paint chips. That way I had colour on both sides. I made the ribbon into a loop big enough to tie around the strap of any bag I was using, kind of like a luggage tag.
    OOOhhh....she's good! No wonder she's the McGyver of crafting! I'll have to send my mom and kids on a mission tomorrow to find these - they always come home with these and throw them all over the house. Now watch, now that I need them I'll have a problem finding them!

OOOPPPSS! Sorry bbangel - I didn't give you the credit that was due to you! Well, you should be crowned co-MacGyver.!!!
    Last edited by TIAMOMMA; 08-22-2007 at 10:00 PM. Reason: I am a poor reader and miscredited originally. lol
    Sunshine Rewards

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Good to hear. I'll definetly go thursday evening and pick some up. Is there a certain shade Abby?
    I think Sunny Spot is the best choice, with Laser Beam in second place. I'm swinging my mine tonight as well because my stash is a little light on the yellows ...

but I did include a yellow on my window garland ...

but I feel the need to liberate more ....
    Last edited by wdwabby; 08-23-2007 at 08:33 AM. Reason: edited to add my stash...
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

I love your collection abby. I have an easily accessible handbag today to shove them in so I'm hoping to get an assortment. Can you post instructions on how to remove the mickey heads from the card stock they come on? I'm assuming that is what you did when you put them on the black discs.
    Sunshine Rewards