Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Mediterranean Cruise

Pam, your trip sounds absolutely woderful and the pictures are breathtaking!!! Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time.

DH and I said we would wait to travel other countries once we've taken the kids to all of the states. Well, that's just about done and they, too, have visited two countries with us (Canada and Bahamas). But now we have the girls. So unexpected, but indeed, a blessing!!!! So will we postpone our trips around the world? Hhmm, I don't think so! I think they will either go with us or stay with their older siblings!!! My older kids say that's so unfair, but hey, life goes on! Besides, a group of 4 is more affordable than a group of 8!!

Again, I love your pictures and your report! Especially the pic of you holding up Pisa!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I just wanted to point out Mount Vesuvius in the background of the first Pompei picture. The history behind this and what it did to Pompei is very interesting.

http://www.cotf.edu/ete/modules/volc...tvesuvius.html

Interesting story!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Pam, your trip sounds absolutely woderful and the pictures are breathtaking!!! Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time.

DH and I said we would wait to travel other countries once we've taken the kids to all of the states. Well, that's just about done and they, too, have visited two countries with us (Canada and Bahamas). But now we have the girls. So unexpected, but indeed, a blessing!!!! So will we postpone our trips around the world? Hhmm, I don't think so! I think they will either go with us or stay with their older siblings!!! My older kids say that's so unfair, but hey, life goes on! Besides, a group of 4 is more affordable than a group of 8!!

Again, I love your pictures and your report! Especially the pic of you holding up Pisa!!!
    Thank you, It was a trip of a lifetime and something we had been talking about for years and finally got to go. As much as I LOVE going to Disney, I do want to see other places. The little quote at the bottom of my signature says it all , you never know what the future brings...so if the opportunity comes, I'm going! I told my son, we are going to spend some of your inheritance, hope you don't mind?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Thank you, It was a trip of a lifetime and something we had been talking about for years and finally got to go. As much as I LOVE going to Disney, I do want to see other places. The little quote at the bottom of my signature says it all , you never know what the future brings...so if the opportunity comes, I'm going! I told my son, we are going to spend some of your inheritance, hope you don't mind?
    I know that's right! I tell mine that that's less they will have to fight over. And I so agree with your quote, as well.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post

DH and I said we would wait to travel other countries once we've taken the kids to all of the states. Well, that's just about done and they, too, have visited two countries with us (Canada and Bahamas).
    When are you coming to Rhode Island????

Great trip report Pam. The Mediterrenean is on my list of places to go someday. Thanks for bringing it a little bit closer.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

The little quote at the bottom of my signature says it all , you never know what the future brings...so if the opportunity comes, I'm going! I told my son, we are going to spend some of your inheritance, hope you don't mind?
    My in-laws tell us that all the time. I tell them to spend it. Better they should enjoy themselves while they can.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards