Thread: Dyson vacuum

Default Dyson vacuum

Does anyone have a Dyson? I've been contemplating getting one for a while now, and of course I'm looking for the best deal while still getting SR shopping credits. I am looking at the DC07 All Floor Types because the majority of my downstairs is hardwoods and ceramic tile while the upstairs is mostly carpet. So I need one vac for everything. The best I've found so far is $399 with free shipping at Target for 3% back.

Anyone have any deals for me?
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I don't think dyson's ever go on sale. I think sometimes you can use the BB&B cards that come in the mail but even some of those exclude dyson's. Free shipping on that vaccuum is pretty good. Is target a flat 3% or 3% up to a certain $$ amount and then a % above a certain $$ amount?

How about checking Best buy? I think I've seen dyson's in their sunday ads.
    Sunshine Rewards

I got my Dyson from L'n'T with a 20% off coupon. That was the only deal I could find!

Quote Originally Posted by nurseminnie76 View Post
    Does anyone have a Dyson? I've been contemplating getting one for a while now, and of course I'm looking for the best deal while still getting SR shopping credits. I am looking at the DC07 All Floor Types because the majority of my downstairs is hardwoods and ceramic tile while the upstairs is mostly carpet. So I need one vac for everything. The best I've found so far is $399 with free shipping at Target for 3% back.

Anyone have any deals for me?
    Thats a pretty good deal. I have the DC07 Animal and I love it. I bought it on ebay. They have some good deals too and you get the cash back through SR for that too.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I love my Dyson! I have the Animal DC17 & it's simply the most amazing vacuum cleaner I've ever seen! I had my neighbor come over so I could show her the sheer amazing job it was doing!! I've brought it to my in-laws to show them too! It's simply just the best thing ever!!

I got mine at Target (store) in May when they had a promo of buying the vacuum & getting a TGT gc. So I got the more expensive one ($599), but I got a $100 gc (plus my discount, plus an additional 10% off from the Target Visa). GREAT deal for me!

But seriously, it's just the best thing I've ever purchased & would absolutely recommend any of the Dysons!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

We have the Dyson All Floor and LOVE it! I highly recommend it!

That's a good price through Target! The only other deal I found is if you have a Kohl's credit card. They have the Dyson on sale for $431 and if you put it on your credit card and use the code BACK2SCHOOL, you can get 30% off which would bring it down to $302.39 ($342.98 with shipping and tax for me). Kohl's also offers 3% back through SR.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for all the replys guys. I ended up ordering through Kohl's because that seemed to be the best deal I could find. I had to make a trip to my local Kohl's and apply in person for a Kohl's account but it was definately worth it to save that 30%. My dyson vac should arrive sometime next week and I just saw my credit post to my SR account this morning.

I'm not sure I've ever been so excited to clean before, but I can't wait to try it out.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Yay!! I felt the same way when I first got mine! I was vacuuming everything! lol
    Sunshine Rewards

I think we may need to check out a dyson as well - the "puppy" fur is killing our current vacuum.
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

I love love love love my Dyson(DC07)!!

I bought mine at BB&B w/20% off coupon and a $100 GC. Besides a smokin' deal, it really is the best vacuum!!

I have 3 kids, 2 cats, 1 (70 lb.) black dog. Oh, did I mention my carpet is a light color? Three black animals and a light carpet! I vacuum everyday and I still love to watch the canister fill up!! (weird, I know)

I love mine so much, I convinced my parents and 2 friends to buy Dysons. Oh, and like another poster, I was doing in house demos too!!
    Sunshine Rewards