Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: to Hoop-dee-do, or no???

Default to Hoop-dee-do, or no???

So, we are now in the planning stages...starting to think about dining...lots of time, since the booking dates changed to 90 days out...oh well.

We have never done Hoop-dee-do before. Did the luau on our first trip. It will be me and dh and dd who will be 12. I thought it might be fun to schedule this in if we can since we have the free dining for 8 nights...don't think I'd pay to do it another time.

Any advice one way or the other?
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Oh to do for sure. I actually just downloaded the music from itunes I love ti so much. It is so fun the food is so good. We go every time. And really my hubby and I went three times in one trip. It is his most favorite thing at WDW to do. Oh to do for sure.

this was a dinner we went back and forth on for the last trip. We finally decided no, well I did book it and then canceled. I just wanted to try so many other restaurants I didn't want to use 2 credits on it. But it looks so fun.
    <Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

It was a fun show and the food worked for us. If you are the type that wouldn't mind being part of the show and are going to get into the spirit it can be great. I think if you are more deathly afraid they might want to include you, you may want to try something else!
    Sunshine Rewards

When I went with my MIL and Steve's aunts, Steve booked us there.

They had a blast. The earlier you book the better seat you get. No sure how that works with the 90 day dining.

Went with my kids years ago and they loved it.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

We LOVE LOVE LOVE Hoop Dee Doo!!! We always have a great time!! One of my favorite things to do at WDW! I'd definitely say do it! And personally, we always ask to sit on the balcony. It seems other people do not like to sit there (think it's considered the lowest "class" of seats), but we enjoy being able to see everything, and have always been pleased with our seats there!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by zoodoyle View Post
    We LOVE LOVE LOVE Hoop Dee Doo!!! We always have a great time!! One of my favorite things to do at WDW!
    Yes I totally agree this past September my family did this with the four young kids (all under 5) and it was great they loved it. It's such a fun time for all.
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Did this for the first time in 1996 (no kids yet and with another couple) and we had a great time. then Myself, my 2 girls and family friend went in 2006 and I had a blast, my dd6 (4 at the time) and friend enjoyed it, but my dd9 (then 7) did not like the loud noises.......which I did not find loud.

I love the atmosphere there, it is a family oriented show & dinner and is just plain corny......that is probably why I loved it. The food is fine....sangria really hit the spot ()......

I say go for it!!!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

The Trail's End serves the same food so if you're on the fence about the show, you could just go there for a meal. Great salmon, fried chicken, roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, salad bar, warm apple crisp w/vanilla ice cream, pasta, carved beef. Yummy! After we ate, we headed over to the campfire and movie - a great night.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm so glad to hear this! We have reservations with our whole extended family for next Thursday!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs