Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: to Hoop-dee-do, or no???

Quote Originally Posted by bbangel View Post
    It was a fun show and the food worked for us. If you are the type that wouldn't mind being part of the show and are going to get into the spirit it can be great. I think if you are more deathly afraid they might want to include you, you may want to try something else!
    Deathly afraid....you probably didn't know that my daughter has been doing theater since she was 7!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    When I went with my MIL and Steve's aunts, Steve booked us there.

They had a blast. The earlier you book the better seat you get. No sure how that works with the 90 day dining.

Went with my kids years ago and they loved it.
    Earlier in the night, or earlier, like the sooner you book...?

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    Did this for the first time in 1996 (no kids yet and with another couple) and we had a great time. then Myself, my 2 girls and family friend went in 2006 and I had a blast, my dd6 (4 at the time) and friend enjoyed it, but my dd9 (then 7) did not like the loud noises.......which I did not find loud.

I love the atmosphere there, it is a family oriented show & dinner and is just plain corny......that is probably why I loved it. The food is fine....sangria really hit the spot ()......

I say go for it!!!!
    Sangria....I don't drink a whole lot, but if there is sangria involved, count me in!!!

Thanks everyone
    Sunshine Rewards

We all loved the Hoop Dee Doo!! It was great! The food was O-kay! But the show was GREAT!
    Sunshine Rewards

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

I personally have not gone to the show myself, but I have several friends who have all been to it.
    Every single one of them loved it - especially the kids. I was told the food is good, not great but that
    the entertainment is a blast. I am thinking of booking it in October.
    Elaine

We loved it last year when we went! The show was hilarious! Food's good...get ready to laugh your sox off....

It is one of our all time favorite things to do. I have been so many times I lost count and we will do it again
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo