Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: For those following my maybe...maybe not,not sure...value or mod...please help me! Disney saga...

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    to the op: i'm really sorry, it wasn't my intention to be negative, just offer a little information that MIGHT be helpful in some way. truly, congrats on your trip, i hope you have a fabulous time.

my apologies to those who may have been offended. i didn't mean to intrude or insinuate my experience or opinions where i'm not welcome.
    Like I stated above...I appreciate all the opinions...I am one of those people who cannot for the life of me ever really manage to make up my mind on anything! And when I do, I always second guess...BUT...I also like to be prepared with as much info as I can possible get so that I know what I am getting myself into! No offense taken here!
    Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

I am truly truly happy that we purchased DVC BUT seeing some of these other resorts (thanks for the pics, Jen) kind of makes me wish we had tried a few other resorts first (don't EVER tell PD that I said this!!!)

Have a GREAT time!!!!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Wink

Leslie, thanks so much for booking through me, I really appreciate it, more than you know!! Guess I should tell you, or could you tell, You were my 1st Disney booking! I had one a week ago, but it didn't pan out, so a great big THANKS to you!! I hope all goes well with your hubby's company and his back and you are able to enjoy a magical vacation!! (Shhhh, I'm celebrating for you with a Carmel Pecan Brownie from Dancing Deer Baking Company! Yumm...)

(And a special Thank to Tricia & SR for letting me do the paid click...when I got home from work last night there was 5 requests for quotes!!)

Yahoo, I'm on my way....Off to Neverland!!

Leslie, here's that website from Buzz from the DISboards that Jen was speaking of: http://coronado_springs.tripod.com/
    Last edited by Pooh's Pal; 03-31-2009 at 11:46 PM.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    Leslie, thanks so much for booking through me, I really appreciate it, more than you know!! Guess I should tell you, or could you tell, You were my 1st Disney booking! I had one a week ago, but it didn't pan out, so a great big THANKS to you!! I hope all goes well with your hubby's company and his back and you are able to enjoy a magical vacation!! (Shhhh, I'm celebrating for you with a Carmel Pecan Brownie from Dancing Deer Baking Company! Yumm...)

(And a special Thank to Tricia & SR for letting me do the paid click...when I got home from work last night there was 5 requests for quotes!!)

Leslie, here's that website from Buzz from the DISboards that Jen was speaking of: http://coronado_springs.tripod.com/
    Thanks Deb...I guess I figured that even though I could have done it myself, I'd rather have you get the credit for it! I HOPE it's going to work out...there is still some "stuff" to work out, that we hadn't even taken into account...

Glad I gave you a reason to celebrate!!

Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    I am truly truly happy that we purchased DVC BUT seeing some of these other resorts (thanks for the pics, Jen) kind of makes me wish we had tried a few other resorts first (don't EVER tell PD that I said this!!!)

Have a GREAT time!!!!
    Dang...this is Steve's very reason why he doesn't want to get DVC. He likes the resorts & doesn't want to feel like we're missing out....silly Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post

Deb-Congrats on this! What a great feeling! You're living my dream of being able to book Disney trips! When I saw your paid click I thought, "I had no idea she did that!" Kudos to you! And yes, that is the site I was talking about.

Oh & Pam...most, if not all, of the mods are set up that way...just different color walls & bedspread!! LOL However, I've seen photos of the updated rooms at CSR & by god they are amazingly beautiful!

Leslie-Glad you liked the photos! It really is a very nice resort!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you made a decision and booked your trip Leslie!!!!!! I hope everything works out and you get to enjoy your wonderful trip.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post

Have a GREAT time!!!!
    Well, just because you own DVC doesn't mean you can't still do the other resorts!

I'll be at OKW in May and AKV in July on points... and CSR in August for free dining! Like I need another excuse for an extra Disney trip!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the web site you posted Deb...it is very informative!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    WE BOOKED THE TRIP!!! (actually Deb-Pooh's Pal, booked the trip today for us! Thanks Deb!)

Here's the details...

3 of us at CSR, August free dining, over my b-day for 8 nights!!
    Funny how trips like this seem to grow once you get started planning!)

I hope I didn't make a bad decision choosing CSR. We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE POFQ, which is so much smaller and quiet, but I wanted to try something different, so...CSR it was. Now I've read some bad reviews, so I'm a little nervous, but hopefully we'll get a nice renovated room near the pool, and we'll be all set!

I wish I could start making dining ressies!

Thanks for everyone who gave me advice over the weekend, and follwed my decision making saga!! You guys are great friends!

Just got back from CSR. Stayed in the Ranchos section. It really was a beautiful resort. Great scenery for picture taking. If you have time for a little walk, (or really not so little), walk all the way around the lake. Don't know how it will be during your stay but the flowers and trees were beautiful last week. Can't report on the renovated rooms as we needed 3 rooms together and couldn't get 3 new ones.

The only thing I didn't care for was the Pepper Market. I hated tipping someone just to bring me a drink. We only ate there one morning, and I ate in my room. I'd advise doing that if you need to save $$ or eating breakfast somewhere else. My mom got eggs, bacon, and biscuits for $10 plus tip. You can eat the buffet at Boma's for $18 pp.

We ate at Whispering Canyon which was really good but LOUD, the Luau at the Poly which had great food and entertainment, Chefs de France - it was fun seeing the new Remy character there, and breakfast at Bomas which is always yummy.

Hope you have a great time!!!!!
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

UPDATE:

So after several additions and deletions and changes...we will be staying at CSR in WDW from 8/15/09-8/26/09!!! 9 nights!

WhooHoo!

Thanks Deb!
    Sunshine Rewards