Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Offer Problem-Help!!

Default Offer Problem-Help!!

There are a lot of offers that I try to do and I enter my email address then it takes me to google search?? Any idea on what the problem is?
    my way to

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

It sounds like you may need to do a really good cleaning and spyware search on your computer. I had an issue a while back where a bunch of the offers would take me to Survey Scout instead of the offer. It stayed like that for a while. I ran AVG and for some reason I never had the issue again. You might have something on your computer that is capturing your cookies. Try it out and see what happens. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by zane_anthony View Post
    There are a lot of offers that I try to do and I enter my email address then it takes me to google search?? Any idea on what the problem is?
    I've seen this mentioned before on other forums. It most likely means they have that email in their database already. Try a different email.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I keep missing the easy answers today LOL Im really thinking too hard. Well if Catherine's suggestion doesnt work try mine LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    It sounds like you may need to do a really good cleaning and spyware search on your computer. I had an issue a while back where a bunch of the offers would take me to Survey Scout instead of the offer. It stayed like that for a while. I ran AVG and for some reason I never had the issue again. You might have something on your computer that is capturing your cookies. Try it out and see what happens. HTH!
    what is AVG and where can i find it? Thanks!
    my way to

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by zane_anthony View Post
    what is AVG and where can i find it? Thanks!
    AVG is free anti virus software. Google AVG Free and look for the free software on the site. I think it might be a page or two you will have to click through.

Did you try a new/different email address?
    Sunshine Rewards

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

The same thing happens to me on all MID and popularliving ones. It's extremely annoying. I'm fairly certain by now that they must somehow track by IP b/c no matter what programs I run (avg, ccleaner, ad-aware, etc) or email addresses I use, I still get immediately thrown to google.

Ok I did AVG and CCleaner...hopefully they will help as I am not getting anything to credit anymore I did try the MID again and it worked so we will see if it credits. I am trying not to get frustrated but it seems like all of the offers go through the same sites so how do people get so many of them to credit? Do you have several different email addresses? I can tell by peoples banners that they have earned LOTS of money so I don't think SR is one of those things where you do good your first few weeks but that's it.
    my way to

Sunshine Rewards

do you have a gmail account where you are moving your period around in the address. That is one way. Also some offers such as MID ones are manual uploads and Tricia only gets them every other day or so so don't completely get discouraged if you don't see it credited tonight.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    do you have a gmail account where you are moving your period around in the address. That is one way. Also some offers such as MID ones are manual uploads and Tricia only gets them every other day or so so don't completely get discouraged if you don't see it credited tonight.
    Thanks! You are really smart when it comes to this stuff!

What is a gmail account? I have never heard of it. I have my mail email address on yahoo and then I have another one on yahoo I created soon after I started because my regular mail was getting overloaded! I switch between the two, it just depends on the offer.
    my way to

Sunshine Rewards