Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pfaltzgraff???

Default Pfaltzgraff???

Any way we can get it added? They have my dinnerware collection on clearance so I'm about to drop $100 there to get anything else I might want and some extra place settings in case mine break. It would be great to get $$ back!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Just added!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Default Wow!

I so excited to see that you have added this one. I can't wait til I order again!

Yay!!! Me too.......going to shop!!

What patterns do you have? I have Yorktowne & Winterberry

My sister has Tea Rose.

My everyday dishes is various pastel FiestaWare. I bought the Tea Rose glasses to go with it.

Now to see what else I need.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I need to find a new pattern. Something classic but without much color.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks for adding this. My mom's has been discontinued everywhere but its still on their website. I need to see if there is anything else she wants. She has the Juniper pattern. It went with the "it" colors back in 1994.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Wow! Fellow dish collectors

One of my down falls. I love dishes and pottery. I have Folk Art, Hopscotch, and Winterberry. I was so sad when they discontinued the first two. I do order for Folk Art. I just recently got a big order in. But it will be Winterberry season soon. I use Hopscotch in the warmer weather (This is my smaller set just for us.) and Folk Art for bigger dinners and spring, summer and fall. I love the winterberry for the winter season. I think the Fiestaware is fun. You must be able to put many different dishes with it. I love the Folk Art because I collect crocks, bean pots and other pottery (Salmon Falls).

Quote Originally Posted by Sunni View Post
    One of my down falls. I love dishes and pottery. I have Folk Art, Hopscotch, and Winterberry. I was so sad when they discontinued the first two. I do order for Folk Art. I just recently got a big order in. But it will be Winterberry season soon. I use Hopscotch in the warmer weather (This is my smaller set just for us.) and Folk Art for bigger dinners and spring, summer and fall. I love the winterberry for the winter season. I think the Fiestaware is fun. You must be able to put many different dishes with it. I love the Folk Art because I collect crocks, bean pots and other pottery (Salmon Falls).

I am almost as bad with dishes as I am with shoes.

I use the Yorktowne for my "good" dishes.....Good china never did anything for me. I have a lot of the Made in USA Yorktowne and the quality is so much better than the current dishes.

For our everyday dishes we used Corelle when we first got married and when the kids were small. Now my everyday dishes are the pastel Fiestaware. Most of my colors have been discontinued as the style now is bold, I'm sure new pastels will come out sooner or later. My colors are rose, periwinkle, sea mist, apricot, with a few pale yellow, bright yellow and tourquoise mixed in. I have found a few older Fiestaware pieces on ebay. The tea rose glasses go perfectly!! Exactly the right color.

When I set the table, every place setting has to have a mixture of colors. It's faux pas around here to have the same color dinner plate as soup bowl or vice versa. Even if the kids are setting the table they will go along and mix up the dishes.

Winterberry is a new set for me. I started off with the melamine dishes (all sizes) for parties and then collected the serving pieces, coffee cups and dessert dishes. Gradually I will get the stonewear dish sets....probably a service for 12. We do a lot of entertaining at the holidays and I use the Winterberry for that.

Tricia........take a look at the differnt patterns there. They have so many to choose from, I bet you can find something.

Sign up to be a member of Pfaltzgraff Rewards. All you have to do is register on the site and register your CC or your Platzgraff CC. When you do......anytime you shop on the website or in the stores and use that CC, you get points. Earn 250 points and you get a $10 gc.

Platzgraff Rewards

I placed my order!!

Thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

We registered for Blue Isle when we got married 8+ years ago. We got all of the serving pieces, lots of extra bowls, etc. Then they discontinued it!! So we stocked up from the outlet on extra dishtowels, hot pads--all that. I even painted my kitchen sea foam and have navy countertops!

In the new house, I'm trying to go more neutral. The countertops are a brownish granite and the paint is kind of taupe with spiced maple wood. So I would like to find a dish that is kind of neutral but with a little color. And LOTS of accessories! I love having the matching cups, trivets, tea towels, etc.

We have not lost s single Pfaltzgraff plate to breakage despite just about eveyone in the house dropping them on a hard floor. The dog even pulled one off of the counter to get the steak off of it!

I hope that my next set is as durable. If it is, I imagine that I will have it for a LONG time.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I LOVE Pfaltzgraff!!! I have the Naturewood pattern...it is pretty neutral with greens. They also have a Christmas Naturewood pattern that I have some plates for and use those during December.

My mom collects Tea Rose and she has A LOT of stuff for it. She said that my daughter will inherit it someday.
    Michelle

Sunshine Rewards