Thread: CINDY...yoohoo

Default CINDY...yoohoo

I have been using Stripeptin PE ever since you recommended it a few years ago and still really love it. I can still get it on ebay but was wondering if you have tired anything else that's available from a SR merchant that you really like. I have tried 2 other things that don't come close to S~PE. Just thought I would check with you. Thanks!

Actually, you can still get it at NSL, it just now has a different name. Its called Dermasatin PE.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Actually, you can still get it at NSL, it just now has a different name. Its called Dermasatin PE.
    I know the name changed and went to NSL site and can't find it anywhere. I'm probably missing it somehow. Can you please tell me where it is on the site. I can only find the diet stuff. Thanks for helping!

Click on the banner, go to About Us, then Home, when you are on the home page, you will see it. I am trying to get a straight link to it but the AM hasn't emailed me back yet.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.