Thread: Wii Games B2G1 Free this week at Target.....

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default Wii Games B2G1 Free this week at Target.....

I meant to post it on Sat/Sun when I saw the sale ad. I was in our store today and they were fully stocked. Usually this deal only comes out around October/November for the holidays. So if you have any birthdays or special events coming now would be the time to stock up.
    Sunshine Rewards

hmmm, good to know! i was aiting for the ones I want until Christmas time but now i may rethink that. Except, Toy Story Mania is supposed to come out for the Wii in the fall and I wanted to get that one in the deal. Hmmmmm
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I meant to post it on Sat/Sun when I saw the sale ad. I was in our store today and they were fully stocked. Usually this deal only comes out around October/November for the holidays. So if you have any birthdays or special events coming now would be the time to stock up.
    Was this instore only?? We don't have a local Target but I wouldn't mind getting this deal
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I got in on this deal- 3 games for Easter baskets. I went with the cheaper ones, but still, I love to save $$! And really- TSM is coming out for Wii? AWESOME!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    Was this instore only?? We don't have a local Target but I wouldn't mind getting this deal
    Not sure but this was last week, the sale that would have ended yesterday.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    I got in on this deal- 3 games for Easter baskets. I went with the cheaper ones, but still, I love to save $$! And really- TSM is coming out for Wii? AWESOME!
    YES!!! I was so excited when I heard. That is our familys favorite ride. Supposedly it will be out November 1! It will be a present for sure!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    YES!!! I was so excited when I heard. That is our familys favorite ride. Supposedly it will be out November 1! It will be a present for sure!
    No kidding! My oldest son's bday is November 28th (we'll be in WDW)- that might be a fun gift to give him at Disney! He's super stoked about having that gift card to spend. (he'll be 12).
    Sunshine RewardsRobin