Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survey Issues

Default Survey Issues

I've just gone all the way through a survery (15-20 minutes), answered all the questions, watched all the videos, got to the end and they started asking all the informational stuff (age, income, race etc.) and got the screen, "you did not qualify, blah, blah, blah". I love doing surveys, but this really wasn't fair. It was for Ambien CR.

Yes, though not for Ambien. Drives me crazy to be sent out of a survey for a demographic reason, when IMO they should have collected that info from the bit we've already filled out on SR's page!
    Sunshine Rewards

My contact at Greenfield is really great about wanting to know this kind of thing. I've been forwarding this kind of stuff along to her lately. She also said that they recently hired quality control people who are doing nothing but sitting and taking these surveys all day. You have to figure that this will tick off Greenfield as well because it means that Greenfield doesn't get paid (as much or at all) for people who do not "qualify".
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I took one today, got about halfway thru it, and it froze up on me. Bummer. I then could not qualify for another one the rest of the day.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I guess I have been lucky because for the last 2 weeks or so I have managed to qualify for a survey everyday...Only 1 time I felt I was well into the survey did it lock up & I managed to qualify later on that day...That being said, I am a blessed to be a SAHM and and am able to try various times throughout the day.

Tricia, I wanted to add something to the survey thing. This might just be that surveys don't credit over the weekend or something else is up, but in the last two or three days I've finished two surveys and nothing has credited.

So it might just be on your company's end (or omg please no on my computer's end), OR it could be further signs that the survey company is having issues.

I don't have helpful URLs, but I do remember what the surveys are about, if the survey company is interested.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Tricia, I wanted to add something to the survey thing. This might just be that surveys don't credit over the weekend or something else is up, but in the last two or three days I've finished two surveys and nothing has credited.

So it might just be on your company's end (or omg please no on my computer's end), OR it could be further signs that the survey company is having issues.

I don't have helpful URLs, but I do remember what the surveys are about, if the survey company is interested.
    Same here. I haven't received credit for Fri/Sat surveys.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    Same here. I haven't received credit for Fri/Sat surveys.
    They aren't credited on the weekends...wait until Monday and you'll get 2 or 3 at once!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    They aren't credited on the weekends...wait until Monday and you'll get 2 or 3 at once!
    Right. The survey credits are manually added by a person Monday through Friday. So we get the Friday-Saturday-Sunday stats all on Monday.

Now...don't freak out if you don't see survey credits within 24 hours. Because it is something I have to do manually, I don't always get them loaded on a given day. So you might even see 2-3 days' worth during the week come in one day. I never go more than a few days, though. It all depends on what time the survey lady gets the stats loaded. Sometimes she is out, too.

Tomorrow (Monday), I am having wisdom tooth extraction at noon and I have to be premedicated in the morning. Depending on whether she gets the stats loaded by about 10am, I may be too loopy to get the stats loaded by the time she puts them out there. If so, I'll get them up Monday night or first thing Tuesday, depending on how I am feeling after the extraction. To say that I am freaking out about it already would be an understatement. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Wishing you a speedy recovery....I'm not worried about getting my credits right away, in fact I really like seeing the balance take a big jump all at once!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES