Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Member Forum?

Default Super Member Forum?

Is it gone? I don't see it anymore in my list of topics

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by lkturner View Post
    Is it gone? I don't see it anymore in my list of topics
    Did you send in your request? You have to re-request every Q, since SR clears it out. The instructions are on the SM page.

HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Did you send in your request? You have to re-request every Q, since SR clears it out. The instructions are on the SM page.

HTH!
    Oops, thanks!

And you have to make sure its the correct password. I've had quite a few already that haven't been.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Do we put the password in where it says "reason for wanting to join this group"?
    Melanie
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by rumrunnergirl View Post
    Do we put the password in where it says "reason for wanting to join this group"?
    YES
    Sunshine Rewards

Aha - then I was one of the ones Cindy was referring to, LOL. I applied again.
    Melanie
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Help me out here....on the list of forums, where exactly is the SM forum supposed to be now? I applied Friday evening with the password copy and pasted from the Lounge. I've been an SM for 3 years now and never got approved for the SM forum last quarter either, probably because I didn't bother to apply till September. I always copy and paste the password from the Lounge....what am I missing this time?
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

It should show up between The Rewards and Technical Issues.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Help me out here....on the list of forums, where exactly is the SM forum supposed to be now? I applied Friday evening with the password copy and pasted from the Lounge. I've been an SM for 3 years now and never got approved for the SM forum last quarter either, probably because I didn't bother to apply till September. I always copy and paste the password from the Lounge....what am I missing this time?
    I don't think you are missing anything this time. I am also waiting, but I didn't apply until yesterday. Just simply forgot, and I know better, lol! However, Cindy is on vacation, so I'm betting she'll take care of all requests when she gets back.

The SM forum is typically located towards the bottom of the first section of topics listed.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards