Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super Member Forum?

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I don't think you are missing anything this time. I am also waiting, but I didn't apply until yesterday. Just simply forgot, and I know better, lol! However, Cindy is on vacation, so I'm betting she'll take care of all requests when she gets back.

The SM forum is typically located towards the bottom of the first section of topics listed.
    I realize that, but I think I'm a little paranoid this time around since I never saw myself get approved last quarter!

Thanks for the info. I'll keep an eye on that area.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I've applied twice in the past week now and the SM forum is still not showing up for me. Is anyone else having this problem? I ALWAYS copy and paste the password from the Lounge into the box. It's still listed in my groups available to join in user CP too.

Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I've applied twice in the past week now and the SM forum is still not showing up for me. Is anyone else having this problem? I ALWAYS copy and paste the password from the Lounge into the box. It's still listed in my groups available to join in user CP too.
    Really strange. I was let into the lounge the day after I applied. Doesn't sound like you are doing anything wrong. I would open a TT up if I were you. Good luck.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow, finally let in today! Thanks Cindy!

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Wow, finally let in today! Thanks Cindy!
    Was odd cause I had to manually go in and let you in, it wouldn't work otherwise.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.