Thread: How do I match Quill Orders?

Default How do I match Quill Orders?

How do I match Quill orders in my history other than by date? The order number provided by Quill in no way matches the reference numbers in my account history?

I only ask as sometimes I will place 2 orders on one day and I am trying to verify that we receive credit for all of them. All seem to be ok recently except one missing order, but just want to make sure.

Also - Quill states 3% on most items, however, recently it seems I am getting the 1% on basically everything - even orders that were 3% before. Have they changed their percentage? Or reduced it for their preferred members that are already receiving a product discount?

I do think that they have changed their percentages on a lot of things. Unfortunately, most of our merchants have been lowering the percentages on us lately.

That's really bizarre that the order numbers are not matching up. I would open a trouble ticket just to have Angie check it out and see if we get any other numbers at all on them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thank you. I am happy to get anything from them - it's great! And recently they have been automatically flowing thru to my account again (for several months I had to open a ticket on each one). However, last week seems to be MIA again - but since I placed it on a Sunday, I'll wait and see if it flows thru tonight. Otherwise I'll place a tt after the normal time frame.