Thread: cookies anyone?

Default cookies anyone?

I have completed 3 surveys everyday this month but it shows that I have completed only 2, plus I have not been credited for them and do not see them pending. How often do I clear the cookies? after each survey? Maybe that is the problem I have been doing it every night. TO clear, do I clear browsing history? I am sooo confused. Thanks for any help,TIna

Here are a few things that may help:

* Daily surveys don't pend, they just credit the next day. Surveys done on Friday, Saturday and Sunday credit on Monday so if any of the 3 that you have done for April were on those days you will see them credit sometime tomorrow, usually in the afternoon. You do not need to clear cookies for daily surveys (DS) because they do not track by cookies

* The Your2Cents surveys do track by cookies, so once you have done one of those it should credit at the top of the hour, but if it's close to the top of the hour when you finish it, it may credit at the top of the 2nd hour. Do not clear cookies before that survey credits. Once you see credit for the survey in your credit history, you're safe to clear cookies.

*The OTX surveys also track by cookies. They also credit at the top of the first or second hour, or sometimes a bit after the top of the hour. Once you see credit for the OTX in your credit history, you can go ahead and clear your cookies so you're ready for the next days OTX. You can only take an OTX once every 24 hours and if you try before 24 hours you'll get a message saying come back in 3 hours or however many hours it will be until 24.

Hope that helps a little.

A thousand thanks! I have written this down. ONe survey that I took yesterday posted this morning. But I also took a Greenfield survey and nothing shows. Hmmmm.... I will see if these tips will help, thanks again! Tina

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by disneymomma74 View Post
    A thousand thanks! I have written this down. ONe survey that I took yesterday posted this morning. But I also took a Greenfield survey and nothing shows. Hmmmm.... I will see if these tips will help, thanks again! Tina
    GF daily survey's have NOT posted yet from the weekend. Any GF daily survey taken Friday, Saturday and Sunday will show up sometime today. SR family is out of town so it may take a little longer then usual.

If a different survey (Your 2 cents or OTX) posted it's bc those ARE tracked by cookies and you need to clear cookies EVERYDAY for these survey's to post. RUle of thumb is I would clear cookies first thing in the morning so you don't have to worry about it the rest of the day. Although if your the same person taking the daily survey and your 2 cents you will have to clear cookies in between taking them.

HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

OH, I see. I just checked my account history and see that not one Daily survey has posted , but the OTX and 2 cents have all posted. But like you said they are tracked by cookies. I will just be patient and see what happens. THanks a bunch!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by disneymomma74 View Post
    OH, I see. I just checked my account history and see that not one Daily survey has posted , but the OTX and 2 cents have all posted. But like you said they are tracked by cookies. I will just be patient and see what happens. THanks a bunch!
    Daily survey's just posted, check now and see if their there.
    Sunshine Rewards