Thread: MTC OTX

Default MTC OTX

I have not been able to get one for 2 ays, anyone else having the same problem. I think AMP once credit issues were resloved, offrer more surveys, on a consistent basics. Anyone else having problems with MTC. Thanks for nay help.

Jtowner

i don't try OTX every day, but i did try yesterday, and i didn't even get a chance to try for a survey-i put in my demographic info and answered a couple other questions and immediately got the no surveys available page.

I couldn't get one yesterday and haven't been able to so far today. That's not so unusual (at least for me) - I'm happy if I get a few OTX surveys each week.

Sometimes you just don't match the demographics, even if there are surveys available. I always wonder what's so interesting about the people who get a trifecta every day - I think I am just not interesting enough to the survey companies!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I have tried for three months for a trifecta and I can't get it either. My mom and I just laugh about it all the time.

I'm one of those that gets a trifecta on most days - not all! And I just keep trying. I started trying for an OTX at 8am and quickly didn't qualify. I would do some things and go back and try again. I finished one at 9:25am. And I think I'm in the same demographics as most of you - 40ish, middle class white woman. Just keep trying!!

Good Luck!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    I'm one of those that gets a trifecta on most days - not all! And I just keep trying. I started trying for an OTX at 8am and quickly didn't qualify. I would do some things and go back and try again. I finished one at 9:25am. And I think I'm in the same demographics as most of you - 40ish, middle class white woman. Just keep trying!!

Good Luck!
    Same for me most days I can get one, I would say 4-5 x's a week although yesterday it didn't happen, there weren't many options for me.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

You are seriously never going to believe this. I just got trifecta. I am waiting till it credits to post it but OMG! I was so shocked. I have been down on myself about money all day so I have been trying to figure out how to bump my account up a little and sure enough about the 20th time I got a 2 center. However I never got the SM side of it to load only the one on the regular side.

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    You are seriously never going to believe this. I just got trifecta. I am waiting till it credits to post it but OMG! I was so shocked. I have been down on myself about money all day so I have been trying to figure out how to bump my account up a little and sure enough about the 20th time I got a 2 center. However I never got the SM side of it to load only the one on the regular side.
    Yay for you! I guess I am off to try OTX again in case I get lucky!

I can't get any surveys today.

Too bad I'm not a beer-drinking IT professional with kids living at home.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnZ47 View Post
    I can't get any surveys today.

Too bad I'm not a beer-drinking IT professional with kids living at home.
    I do have kids at home but don't drink beer and I cant' get any either the last 2 days.
    Sunshine Rewards