Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Let's Spice Things Up" Contest Chatter Thread

Default "Let's Spice Things Up" Contest Chatter Thread

anyone else entered yet? what did you think of the video? i thought cindy did an awesome job and the bracelet is beautiful

I entered - I love the spices. I just can't figure out how to leave a testimonial over at www.spicesage.com - I can't see a spot where you can access "previous" orders. Hmmmm.......
    Sunshine Rewards

do we do that whether or not we win the prize? i assumed we'd have to try the product first, and i've never ordered before.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    I entered - I love the spices. I just can't figure out how to leave a testimonial over at www.spicesage.com - I can't see a spot where you can access "previous" orders. Hmmmm.......
    Just click on any spice and in the description at the bottom there is a place to leave a review about it.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I added two more (in addition to the SM Plus one I did) today. Jalapeno salt and Garden Salad Seasoning.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the help Pam. I found it and left a review of the dill.
    Sunshine Rewards

I did a review of cinnamon but in the past I have reviewed Lemon Pepper without salt.

Pam---was it you who mentioned the Blackened Spice on the contest thread? What's it like? Is it peppery?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    I did a review of cinnamon but in the past I have reviewed Lemon Pepper without salt.

Pam---was it you who mentioned the Blackened Spice on the contest thread? What's it like? Is it peppery?
    I don't eat the stuff, my husband does but I just tasted it just for you....yes, it is peppery (cough, cough) kind of a BBQ peppery taste. It's not something that I would usually put on my food, I'm a terriyaki steak kinda girl but maybe I should give it a try the next time we grill a steak, my husband raves about the taste?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    do we do that whether or not we win the prize? i assumed we'd have to try the product first, and i've never ordered before.
    My question too. I've never ordered. Can I still enter? Do I have to comment on their site now or if I win?
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I don't eat the stuff, my husband does but I just tasted it just for you....yes, it is peppery (cough, cough) kind of a BBQ peppery taste. It's not something that I would usually put on my food, I'm a terriyaki steak kinda girl but maybe I should give it a try the next time we grill a steak, my husband raves about the taste?

Thanks for going out on a limb for me. I'm not a big BBQ taste fan but I like pepper. Sounds like that might be my next free sample. I also like teriyaki taste but avoid it because of the salt..........unless of course it is low sodium.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards