Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenfield problems

Default Greenfield problems

Just to let you know, all GF surveys are down right now due to technical difficulty. They will be getting this resolved,so I'd wait a little bit before trying again. We will try to post as soon as we find out the issue has been resolved.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Please be aware that the surveys may be redirected during this time. We will be monitoring the situation over the next couple of hours and will keep you posted on progress or resolution.
    Angie

Good news--We were just informed by Greenfield that an update has occurred to fix the issue, but it might take the system a few hours to function properly. We will update again soon to let you know when everything is up and running as it should be.
    Angie

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Must be working I just took one and got the congrats page.

Now this is not official I know, I was WILLING to take my chances and see.

" CONGRATULATIONS! " I got this normal congrats screen. It was an easy one on weight loss programs. One I like too!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Must be working I just took one and got the congrats page.

Now this is not official I know, I was WILLING to take my chances and see.

" CONGRATULATIONS! " I got this normal congrats screen. It was an easy one on weight loss programs. One I like too!
    that's the survey I got around 11am this morning...I took the survey before seeing on here that there were problems....I finished it and got the congrats page too. Hopefully it will credit tomorrow with no problems.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

will the problems that gf has had today affect getting credit for yesterdays and todays surveys?
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I took my ds with no problems, but then I went to do the sm one and got rerouted.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    will the problems that gf has had today affect getting credit for yesterdays and todays surveys?
    I'm going to assume that if you get routed properly and complete a survey that everything should be just like normal. To my knowledge, there were not issues yesterday.
    Angie

still not working here i got the surveyrouter domain page again just now.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    that's the survey I got around 11am this morning...I took the survey before seeing on here that there were problems....I finished it and got the congrats page too. Hopefully it will credit tomorrow with no problems.
    I'm going to assume that one will credit bc I took one early this morning and half way through was when people were reporting the routing issues and that's what I got at the end of the DS earlier this morning. So since i didn't get a re-route but a congrats I'm going to assume it credits tomorrow.
    Sunshine Rewards