Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenfield problems

My DS from yesterday just credited...

Sunshine Rewards

2. Default

my DS credited as well but i still can't get a DS, it takes me to the surveyrouter domain renewal page.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Greenfield says surveys were back as of 1:00. I'll check yesterday's credits.
    I have been clicking for a survey since I came back from walmart. At about 1:30 and it is still going to the other site.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I didn't have a problem getting one before noon and DH was able to get a SM survey with no problems around 230 and it credited at the top of the 3 o'clock hr.
    Sunshine Rewards

I was able to get a survey alittle after 11 today but my survey from yesterday didn't credit (2nd time this month).
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

My survey from yesterday credited. However, I still can't access the Greenfield or My Two Cents surveys. Everytime I click on them, it takes me to surveyrouter.com.

No DS yet still getting the surveyrouter page. however dh did one earlier today but got no congrats page. Maybe it will credit and that is why we get the survey domain page.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

This is a little off topic, but is OTX having issues too? I completed a survey around 4:20 p.m., got the thank you page, and have not received credit yet.
    Sunshine Rewards

Make sure that you are completely clearing your cookies before you try to start surveys since the snafu today.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Make sure that you are completely clearing your cookies before you try to start surveys since the snafu today.
    That's a good reminder, Tricia. I did clear cookies before the OTX survey so that's why I'm surprised that it didn't credit yet. Maybe on the next hour?
    Sunshine Rewards