Thread: Trouble Tickets

Default Trouble Tickets

I am happy to report that we have only 13 trouble tickets in the "open" or "under SR review" category!! That means that every other ticket has been researched and submitted to the merchants to the best of our ability.

I want to thank all of you for your cooperation with the tickets. When you give us the information that we need to start with, it makes it SOOOOO much easier to get the disputes filed with the merchants. And our success rate tends to be much higher!

If you are one of the 13 remaining tickets that have not been submitted to the merchant or closed, know that we are close to getting through all of them today or tomorrow.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

The one I just submitted yesterday already has been submitted to the merchant, so thanks for the speedy attention!

On that note, if you get credit for a tt or any credit that is still showing up as pending, please PM me so I can remove it. We don't always catch them after they are credited and get them removed. thanks
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I'm one of the 13 open ones As much money as I spend at Joann's on scrapbooking stuff, you think they'd give me a break
    Sunshine Rewards

As a newbie I'm not sure what I should submit a TT for. I know there are some offers I may not get credit for, but there were some big ones that I know I didn't do on other sights ( this is the only one I do, I only do the paid clickson others) I've been clearing cookies and my history like I've been told, but it still seems hard to get offers to credit. My trial offers didn't work at all. The smaller ones I know other people have had problems with too, like ooVoo, Merci, Public Opinion Group, My Print Rewards,...but even the smaller ones I've had problems with lately. I've been reading the boards, but I wondered if anyone has suffered the same as me?
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

Tricia, I have a TT that's been open since the 5th, is there any word on how it's going?