Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My Print Rewards???

They are still running the offer. And assuring me that it works. It's quite possible that they only update once a week. I think we saw the credits on Tuesday of last week? I'll give them until about tomorrow afternoon before they get a nastier email from me.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    They are still running the offer. And assuring me that it works. It's quite possible that they only update once a week. I think we saw the credits on Tuesday of last week? I'll give them until about tomorrow afternoon before they get a nastier email from me.
    Thanks Tricia! I hope for their sake that they put those credits through, I wouldn't want to be on the other end of that email!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

It's quite possible that they only update once a week. I think we saw the credits on Tuesday of last week?
    Thanks for the info. I looked and I did that offer on 8/15 so there is still a possibility.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you Trica, for the newest update! Sorry if we are all alittle too itchy to get our credits, since it was a nice sized offer. We know your working hard for us! trying to get the best deals and keep the advertisers to their word! Thanks for all you do!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

No credit for me either! I have lots of "pending" offers that have not credited. I only started to move offers to my pending list in July and I have several still there. Sounds like lots of sleezoids out there! LOL!

I'm just as itchy as you, believe me! Remember that if you aren't getting paid, it means that I am not getting paid. And I like to get paid.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I'm just as itchy as you, believe me! Remember that if you aren't getting paid, it means that I am not getting paid. And I like to get paid.

Trica We want you to get paid becuase we know if you dont get paid we dont and we love to get paid! But yes its one of those big circles, and we know you fight for ours, and yours. becuase with out yours we would not have an SR to get our! so we will all wait and hope and get a little itchy! Again thanks for today offers, them seem to be very fast for the eplay and the big win! WOOT!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by lrsellars View Post
    Thanks for the info. I looked and I did that offer on 8/15 so there is still a possibility.
    Me too.

Then again, they've had time to send out two emails inside of one week...you'd think they could credit everyone.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just received my second e-mail from them but no credit as of today.

Hoping they credit soon , I'm almost at SM status for next quarter.